Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The atheists get to poop thier pants thread
The atheists get to poop thier pants thread
Supreme Court Justices decide to allow public prayer at certain government functions

Let the pooping begin.
RE: The atheists get to poop thier pants thread
what?
I don't poop in my pants when I get annoyed at stupidity.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

It's hard to know what to make of this since the CNN article linked is remarkably short on substance. Of course, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. If non-Christian faith groups start to insist on equal time for public invocations at these functions, I suspect it will be the local Christians who will be shitting themselves.
(May 5, 2014 at 10:48 am)No_God Wrote: what?

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/13p...6_4f57.pdf

(May 5, 2014 at 10:52 am)Crossless1 Wrote: It's hard to know what to make of this since the CNN article linked is remarkably short on substance. Of course, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. If non-Christian faith groups start to insist on equal time for public invocations at these functions, I suspect it will be the local Christians who will be shitting themselves.

Probably true....but today it will be the atheists shitting themselves. And if you feel the need...let this be the thread to do it in.
Awesome! As a devotee of Sithis, I look forward to my local city council invoking the Black Sacrament.
What's with this "poop" stuff? Just say "shit" if you mean shit. We're mostly grownups here.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Are you proud of the childish tone you've taken with this thread, Heywood? Thinking
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Quote:The 5-4 ruling ... was confined to the specific circumstances and offered little guidance on how other communities should offer civic prayers without violating the Constitution.

Funny, seems to me that Heywood is the one shitting his pants over a narrow ruling.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(May 5, 2014 at 11:05 am)rasetsu Wrote:
Quote:The 5-4 ruling ... was confined to the specific circumstances and offered little guidance on how other communities should offer civic prayers without violating the Constitution.

Funny, seems to me that Heywood is the one shitting his pants over a narrow ruling.

I am indifferent toward the ruling itself.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2201 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Atheists and Feminists at Yale also tried to get Ayaan Hirsi Ali banned from speaking TheMessiah 18 3245 March 31, 2015 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  What atheists get up to Jacob(smooth) 15 2724 January 21, 2014 at 6:35 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Where do atheists get their morality from? Atom 463 248483 September 17, 2012 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  Why do atheists get singled out like this? Fred 71 15683 September 20, 2011 at 3:26 am
Last Post: fr0d0