Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to fight back: RANT
Time to fight back: RANT
Okay so I live in LA where I live i'd say it's about 97% hispanics. No problem. The problem is this is America, not Mexico.

I say this because every 1-2 hours a cart, food truck, icecream man, annoying obese person comes about food is being sold out of the back of a vehicle every 30 feet.

My gripe is when this old lady comes SCREAMING at everyones door for tamalies at 7 in the morning! in spanish of course.

Then we have people who turn their car on PUMPING out hispanic music to the point where I hear nothing else with all windows closed fan on, tv on max. House is rattling

No respect or consideration anymore for other people.

I get spanish flyers on my door (6 a day) my car is littered with hispanic insurance crap.

I know for fact if I were to get in my car and BLAST my German rap music the police would be called within minutes (we live down 2 blocks from the police department)

I want to sleep in past 7 without someone SCREAMING in my driveway. Or watch a movie without my TV falling over from blasted music outside.

Man I feel better.

Moderation, if it didn't happen all the time I wouldn't care.

Oh my other gripe is my kids are dark like their mother (hispanic) but we all speak english and people try and sell my kids stuff! They try calling them over in spanish and talking to them. yeeesh
RE: Time to fight back: RANT
Try moving?
Buy a fake gun and stick it in your waistband. When tamale lady comes around at 7 in the morning, answer the door and stretch out your arms and yawn, showing off the gun in the waistband. Then say, "oh I could kill for a tamale" and grin like a sociopath.
(May 23, 2014 at 7:09 pm)BlackSwordsman Wrote: Okay so I live in LA where I live i'd say it's about 97% hispanics. No problem. The problem is this is America, not Mexico.

I say this because every 1-2 hours a cart, food truck, icecream man, annoying obese person comes about food is being sold out of the back of a vehicle every 30 feet.

My gripe is when this old lady comes SCREAMING at everyones door for tamalies at 7 in the morning! in spanish of course.

Then we have people who turn their car on PUMPING out hispanic music to the point where I hear nothing else with all windows closed fan on, tv on max. House is rattling

I get spanish flyers on my door (6 a day) my car is littered with hispanic insurance crap.

I know for fact if I were to get in my car and BLAST my German rap music the police would be called within minutes (we live down 2 blocks from the police department)

I want to sleep in past 7 without someone SCREAMING in my driveway. Or watch a movie without my TV falling over from blasted music outside.

Man I feel better.

Oh my other gripe is my kids are dark like their mother (hispanic) but we all speak english and people try and sell my kids stuff! They try calling them over in spanish and talking to them. yeeesh

How would you react if Frau Untermesserschmicken came to your door in the morning selling bloatwurst [bloatwurst (n): compressed pig parts, often confused by people of German extraction with actual sausages]?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 23, 2014 at 7:38 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 23, 2014 at 7:09 pm)BlackSwordsman Wrote: Okay so I live in LA where I live i'd say it's about 97% hispanics. No problem. The problem is this is America, not Mexico.

Man I feel better.

How would you react if Frau Untermesserschmicken came to your door in the morning selling bloatwurst [bloatwurst (n): compressed pig parts, often confused by people of German extraction with actual sausages]?

Boru

I would be equally annoyed. I am Vegan. I don't eat meat, neither does my wife.

Besides I have never seen a german selling anything
(May 23, 2014 at 7:20 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Try moving?

This.

You're not going to change them.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(May 23, 2014 at 9:03 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote:

This.

No one is asking them to, I just moved here. I just want common decency back
(May 23, 2014 at 9:59 pm)BlackSwordsman Wrote:
(May 23, 2014 at 9:03 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: This.

No one is asking them to, I just moved here. I just want common decency back

You're in the wrong country.

Exactly.
Why anyone would agree to live in that hell hole is beyond me. This country is full of beautiful places that aren't full of foreigners, smog and elitist celebrity douche nozzles. Oh and, beautiful places that still have plenty of water. Undecided
[Image: Evolution.png]

Moving does not solve anything, and shame on those who made such an unsympathetic comment.

I am no patriotic 'Murican, but damned if I am going to sit by and allow the Spanish culture turn the country in their sway. It is not our fault that Mexico is a horrible place to live. Perhaps they should attempt to make Mexico a better place to live instead of running away like cowards.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Self entitled meaningless rant. Brian37 4 753 October 22, 2018 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Once again time for how much time you've spent here Foxaèr 23 2677 April 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Why should I be ashamed? A rant by a Mexican. J a c k 61 10490 March 20, 2018 at 6:26 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Is time travel Impossible Because time Doesn't Exist? budsa11 62 8780 August 27, 2017 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Why isn't there a fight against unhealthy food like is for drugs? NuclearEnergy 22 5370 May 25, 2017 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Isis
  Can I rant for a second, about parents NuclearEnergy 12 2206 December 20, 2016 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: PETE_ROSE
  OP/ED RANT... "You live in your parent's basment" Brian37 59 9484 May 1, 2016 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Rant about weight, fat acceptance, obesity and health Dystopia 49 9254 October 30, 2015 at 11:17 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Late night rant geckomamasita 1 1264 October 4, 2015 at 3:59 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Rant time The Valkyrie 8 2116 July 8, 2015 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: c172