Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 3, 2024, 8:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do you believe in the illuminati? what do you think of my idea?
been reading a lot about illuminitti stuff, it all started when I saw a video saying ellie gouldings music video 'burn' is an illuminati thing, I LOVE THAT song, and if that's what the illuminati is about ill totally support them Wink

but overall im pretty confused, is it basically a conspiracy theory made by republicans? for being a 'secret society' they sure have a lot of people on youtube with tons info about them :/

Eitherway, I was thinking of getting this illuminati sticker and putting it on my rear window, I recently got a 2014 mustang and hoping people will think I gave my soul to the illuminati for my car or something lol.

http://www.amazon.com/Illuminati-Masonic...ti+sticker

I think it would be cool if satan and stuff was real and we could help them if only because god seems to have let us down and at least we can see super natural stuff, it would be pretty cool I think, and maybe satan isn't so bad and might be better than a god that does nothing to help.

Lol I can see the conversation now with my Christian friends, "hey leodeo....what's that sticker on your car?"

me: "that? oh...nothing." *seethe creepiness*

what sucks though is I live in a college town with ton of outdoor activities, so not many people who look up stuff online all day, and most have no idea what illuminati is.

when the liiiiight started ouuut, they didn't knowwwww, what they heaaard

strike a maaatch, play it louuuud, giving loooove, to the world,

we'll be raiiising our haaaands shining uuuup to the skyyy

cus we got the fire fire fire
yeah we got the fire fire fire!!! Devil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGyEd0aKWZE
RE: do you believe in the illuminati? what do you think of my idea?
No citizen.

There is NO Illuminatii.

They are a myth and have never existed.

Your location has been logged.

Please wait where you are and someone will be around soon to take you for re-education.
Dying to live, living to die.
Yea, Beccs will set you straight. Sure.

Illuminati comes from the "illumined one" Lucifer (means light bearer, I think).
The name Adam Wisehaupt comes to my mind.
A Jewish man linked to the Masons' views.
Because atheists reject all supernatural, they cannot accept the idea of high level people who worship Lucifer.

Do your own research.
There is enough to keep you busy for quite a while.
The culmination of their "New world Order" and a single world leader and spiritual religious leader is in their plan.
They are not nice.
You would be wise to do some looking before you cozy up to those who consider you their slaves and food.

You would be wise to do some looking before you cozy up to those who consider you their slaves and food.
Jihadis and conservative Christians, you mean?
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 26, 2014 at 9:34 pm)professor Wrote: Yea, Beccs will set you straight. Sure.

Illuminati comes from the "illumined one" Lucifer (means light bearer, I think).
Because atheists reject all supernatural, they cannot accept the idea of high level people who worship Lucifer.

Do your own research.
The culmination of their "New world Order" and a single world leader and spiritual religious leader is in their plan.
They are not nice.

I see, I read about their Satanism stuff, so its a religious thing? I thought it was a 'conspiracy theory' for like a one world domination or something...I didn't know it was a religion.

I been trying to learn online googling, but I'm just getting general ideas, nothing really as informative as I'd like. And the people on youtube are scaring me: This guy sounded really Legit until he pulled out a picture of a ring wraith from lord of the rings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-XLOri9kMY
(May 26, 2014 at 9:34 pm)professor Wrote: Yea, Beccs will set you straight. Sure.

Do your own research.
They are not nice.

This is a huge pet peeve of mine. The illuminati had nothing to do at all with devil worship; but that was the usual byline the Catholic Church of the day would use to brand "heretics," read: anyone they didn't like.

The illuminati were an enlightenment era group who were, basically, atheists, and disbelieved in anything supernatural.

They were a secret society, and did communicate in code, because the church was actively trying to kill them.

Quote:The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776 to oppose superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life, abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality. The Illuminati—along with other secret societies—were outlawed by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, and permanently disbanded in 1785.[1] In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed they had regrouped and were responsible for the French Revolution.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

There are very interesting historical books on them, including woodcutting and examples of emblems.

But like Gnostic Christianity, 99% of information online is bunk conspiracy theory.
Yeah I feel like a lot of it is just crazy people tbh. And what's interesting I just saw a youtube interview where a guy was saying directors like putting those controversial symbols in the music videos because they it attracts more views from the crazy people, discussion = advertisement and promotion for them LOL
What Rampant posted is the propaganda to deflect the truth.

Illuminists are both religious and political.
Just as the Catholic church and the Muslims are.
You know- like a Tootsie Roll.
The outer shell hides the secret within.

When the Devil (Lucifer) offered all the kingdoms of the world to Jesus, in return for worship, he got shown the door.

For most of us the Devil only needs to throw out a few trinkets to pacify us.

The Elete/ Illuminati have bowed down for bigger trinkets- power, prestige, fame.
The pride of life, lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes.

The great writer of Masonry (co- partners with the Shriners, Bilderburgers, Trilateral Commission, the Vatican Elete, etc) Albert Pike, wrote in his Masonic book "Morals and Dogma" that the god they worship is Lucifer.
This is one reason why Masonry is constructed like concentric circles with curses pronounced upon oneself if one strays.
The outer circles have no clue to the reality of the inner circles. Like a trap.

The highest level in Masonry is 33- corresponding to the 33 % of angels who became devils.

The purpose of the UN is what? World govt.
The purpose of the Trilateralists is what? World trade.
The Bilderburger meetings are secret/ invite only. Why?
The Club of Rome was for what? World govt.
The desire of the Vatican is one world religion under itself.
Collusion? Conspiracy?
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
I just really don't like the people who talk about how beyonce and Justin bieber are possessed, like the guy talks about beyonces super bowl show and her eyes turning black...uh, they were black before he said "she is transforming" as well.

like srsly look at this guy
he tries to sound all spiritually profound by using the word "astral plane" over and over, but I think he is completely retarded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpNVYP3I7tk
(May 26, 2014 at 10:20 pm)professor Wrote: What Rampant posted is the propaganda to deflect the truth.

Illuminists are both religious and political.
Just as the Catholic church and the Muslims are.
You know- like a Tootsie Roll.
The outer shell hides the secret within.

When the Devil (Lucifer) offered all the kingdoms of the world to Jesus, in return for worship, he got shown the door.

For most of us the Devil only needs to throw out a few trinkets to pacify us.

The Elete/ Illuminati have bowed down for bigger trinkets- power, prestige, fame.
The pride of life, lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes.

The great writer of Masonry (co- partners with the Shriners, Bilderburgers, Trilateral Commission, the Vatican Elete, etc) Albert Pike, wrote in his Masonic book "Morals and Dogma" that the god they worship is Lucifer.
This is one reason why Masonry is constructed like concentric circles with curses pronounced upon oneself if one strays.
The outer circles have no clue to the reality of the inner circles. Like a trap.

The highest level in Masonry is 33- corresponding to the 33 % of angels who became devils.

The purpose of the UN is what? World govt.
The purpose of the Trilateralists is what? World trade.
The Bilderburger meetings are secret/ invite only. Why?
The Club of Rome was for what? World govt.
The desire of the Vatican is one world religion under itself.
Collusion? Conspiracy?
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

You say "World govt." like it's a bad thing. Thinking
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many of you atheists believe in the Big Bang Theory? Authari 95 5588 January 8, 2024 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Quick Poll - Do you believe in God? Tiberius 1632 454637 May 13, 2023 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Standing up to family for what you believe in Tomatoshadow2 30 2400 May 4, 2022 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Why do you not believe in the concept of a God? johndoe122931 110 8198 June 19, 2021 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
Lightbulb Here is why you should believe in God. R00tKiT 112 13646 April 11, 2020 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Here’s Why You SHOULDN’T Believe In God BrianSoddingBoru4 46 4188 April 5, 2020 at 8:03 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Purpose? No idea what it is. Cod 54 7359 November 15, 2018 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Guys do you believe Howard Storm's NDE? arda101 208 55321 March 6, 2017 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  My honest reason for disliking the idea of God purplepurpose 47 6179 December 11, 2016 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Athena777
Question How Much Evidence Will It Take You To Believe In God??? Edward John 370 39770 November 16, 2016 at 4:03 am
Last Post: robvalue