Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:51 am

Poll: Is this architectural design of house for the 21st century practicable?
This poll is closed.
Yes
50.00%
1 50.00%
No
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Practicable Design of House in the 21st century
Practicable Design of House in the 21st century
To design a good, timeless house, why not design separate as well as master bedrooms for the couple?

The master bedroom with its retreats, each for each of the couple, is clearly unsatisfactory.

Every couple on Earth deserves their own individual whole bedroom, retreat and en-suite.

What do you atheists and religiously minded think?
RE: Practicable Design of House in the 21st century
'Man Cave' and 'Lady's Den' great ideas. But separate bedrooms with ensuites? Hmm bit excessive.

How about a Spa-Room instead?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Wouldn't be of any interest to us. As Kichy said - separate areas is one thing, bedrooms is another.

It would ruin the spontaneous quickie.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
(May 27, 2014 at 1:22 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: 'Man Cave' and 'Lady's Den' great ideas. But separate bedrooms with ensuites? Hmm bit excessive.

Yes, definitely!

I am embarrassed, whilst representing the interests of females, to self confess that I have never ever designed Lady's Den.
(May 27, 2014 at 1:31 am)Azurisy Wrote:
(May 27, 2014 at 1:22 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: 'Man Cave' and 'Lady's Den' great ideas. But separate bedrooms with ensuites? Hmm bit excessive.

Yes, definitely!

I am embarrassed, whilst representing the interests of females, to self confess that I have never ever designed Lady's Den.

Oh? I have one. It is a bit small by comparison to 'The Man Cave' but it serves. Also, when you are making a floor plan, don't forget the 'Workshop' part of the garage.

As a female, you can please me with clever storage and lots of it! Many house designs seem to miss this.

The only time a design would require two 'ensuites' would be when you are designing for a household that has teenagers. In which case, the redesign might also require a kitchenette as well.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Wink 
Storage. Interesting point.

I will research on storage, according to the general needs of women, in order to design good houses for anyone.

No need to have rigid storage systems. Storage systems can be designed to be deceptive and/or camouflage that may surpass the security needs of key uses. Let me investigate the material and environmental design possibilities, including the water/fire-proof and ecologically friendly (yes, imperatively, in respect of insects and termites that inhabit the lands in whichever vicinity), that will warrant zero consequences of human land uses. Of course, foremost spatial and environmental qualities design will be used, including lighting, acoustic comfort and natural ventilation. In one way or another, it comes down to its spatial design, which gets in the way of argumentative issues, as time passes and lifestyle changes.

Get that?

Do check on my website from time to time.

(May 27, 2014 at 1:47 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:
(May 27, 2014 at 1:31 am)Azurisy Wrote: Yes, definitely!

Oh? I have one. It is a bit small by comparison to 'The Man Cave' but it serves. Also, when you are making a floor plan, don't forget the 'Workshop' part of the garage.

As a female, you can please me with clever storage and lots of it! Many house designs seem to miss this.

The only time a design would require two 'ensuites' would be when you are designing for a household that has teenagers. In which case, the redesign might also require a kitchenette as well.
(May 27, 2014 at 1:29 am)max-greece Wrote: Wouldn't be of any interest to us. As Kichy said - separate areas is one thing, bedrooms is another.

It would ruin the spontaneous quickie.

Nothing can ruin the spontaneous quickie!
I'm just gonna go ahead and move this to the off-topic section. Angel
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real Intelligent Design onlinebiker 21 2743 December 8, 2018 at 8:51 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Company that sold me my house is.... Brian37 18 1390 November 28, 2018 at 1:20 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Hanging out at a friends house last night. Brian37 45 4826 November 26, 2018 at 9:44 am
Last Post: Cod
  Federal Judge Orders White House To Temporarily Restore Press Access To Jim Acosta A Theist 120 10635 November 19, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Lego-Type House Building BrianSoddingBoru4 4 537 May 1, 2018 at 8:56 am
Last Post: johan
  Favorite Star Trek Ship Design Amarok 68 5357 March 7, 2018 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How many days of food in your house brewer 35 2558 November 2, 2017 at 11:19 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  My house and mental health issues Brian37 17 3836 September 15, 2017 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Any Marketing Experts in the House? Rhondazvous 0 519 September 4, 2017 at 9:08 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the Last 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? vorlon13 30 6654 August 21, 2017 at 11:37 am
Last Post: mlmooney89