Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What If...
What If...
[Image: comic2-1647.png]
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: What If...
LOL lmfao that was totally bizzarely awesome. I love it, totally my humour (if I have at all remotely funny humour that is(??)... aka, long winded and retarded and still somehow managing to be quite witty lol...Smile

ROFLOL I loved it!

Great laugh!

Why dinosaurs? Well, I dunno but it fucking worked lol that was just funny.

I guess I'm just kind of childish sometimes or something Blush

EDIT: Oh, and btw - is that from some kind of cartoon comic strip website or something? If so, linky please Smile
EvF
Cement...LOL!
binnyCoffee
(January 5, 2010 at 12:07 pm)EvidenceVsFaith Wrote: EDIT: Oh, and btw - is that from some kind of cartoon comic strip website or something? If so, linky please Smile

Yes

http://www.qwantz.com/index.php

Same images every time, but different scenarios. It's awesome.
[Image: comic2-298.png]
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Hey wow that's cool.....

Makes it so the scenarios have to be creative Wink

That's just fucking brilliant. Thanks for the upload (and the linky Smile) Big Grin

EvF
oh man they are awesome ROFLOL

i used to know alot about dinosaurs when i was younger. this has brought out my inner child :')
Vampires will never hurt you.......Devil
Dinosaurs pwn. I used to know the names of like 100 when I was a little kid. Now I forget all but the basic ones Sad

Hope I'll relearn in time at least one day Smile

EvF