Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's all take a trip to the mouth of madness!
Let's all take a trip to the mouth of madness!
Okay, let's play a game, guys: if you've got, like, half an hour to descend into complete insanity, here's a video that will allow you to ride there in the most obscure manner possible.

This is perhaps the craziest thing I've ever seen: it starts out kinda cheesy and hilarious, but wait until you hit the nine minute mark, where things begin to go downhill and somehow, never stops.

And I originally saw this in an (inexplicably professionally produced) French dub, and in a different language the sudden twist into... well, I don't want to spoil it, but there's a reason I made this thread in this section. Tongue

Does anyone know what the hell this actually was for?
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
RE: Let's all take a trip to the mouth of madness!
Wow. Pretty bizarre. I can't even fathom a guess as to the intent.

Allow me to restore some sanity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSZbbTjM0Es
Okay, so assuming that this is the same Family International, and judging from the beliefs espoused in the video I have no trouble believing this is so, this is a music video compilation recruiting tool for a christian cult.

Holy crap. Confusedhock:
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Yikes!

I pulled this from the Wiki article:
Quote:[Loving Jesus] This is a term that TFI members use to describe their intimate, sexual relationship with Jesus.

Holy fuck!
(literally)
And by "Jesus" they mean "my right hand."
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
11 out of 10. Outstanding.

What I took from it is:

- Robots are bad
- Robots make people not want to sleep with you
- Change is bad
- Creepy smiles are creepy
- Creepy smiles = dream sequence
- Creepy smiles + dream sequence = more creepy smiles
- Charlie was mean to some kid
- Kid has some odd relatives
- Kid is a bit dim witted
- Fetus' look like a 6 year old in a tutu and sing like adults
- If you don't abort your boyfriend falls back in love with you
- Microchips are bad
- Kathy is hard of hearing
- Lazer scanners bad
- Bad buys wear pilots helmets
- Supermarket security has gotten over the top
- Microchips brainwash you
- Microchips eat your soul
- If in doubt run to the woods with all your friends
- Supermarket security are relentless
- They all suck at hearing
- Pointing at supermarket security makes them vanish
- ?????
-???????!?!?
- Seriously dedicated supermarket security
- Did pointing stop working?
- Jesus?
- Bad actors can fly???!
- Sunsets are awesome
- Change is good but only if its done by 'us'

I think thats about it. I spent the entire time laughing my ass off. Best 30 mins ever.
It's good, I'll give them that... for something from the 80's... it hasn't aged quite as much as you'd expect...
But any good thing can be made better.
Anyone know of a rule 34 version of this?
What this video needs is some:

[Image: oiyxqt.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question to theists: When to take the bible literally? T.J. 22 1850 November 26, 2021 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why I can't take the Gospels seriously. Jehanne 39 3782 June 18, 2021 at 9:34 am
Last Post: Brian37
Question What would it take? Bow Before Zeus 65 9202 December 15, 2017 at 9:49 am
Last Post: Drich
  If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink vorlon13 11 2679 August 1, 2017 at 12:25 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Is it possible for someone to take away the judgement from God? verbral 31 4233 November 12, 2016 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  "You, atheists take Bible quotes out of context" mcolafson 61 11440 October 4, 2016 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Let's see how many apologetics take the bait Joods 127 18306 July 16, 2016 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Let's talk about... yaweh dyresand 106 9861 March 12, 2016 at 10:39 am
Last Post: robvalue
  BBC's Conspiracy Road Trip: Creationism Cyberman 5 1503 March 12, 2016 at 8:45 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Let's Talk About Saints! BrianSoddingBoru4 7 1903 March 8, 2016 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: vorlon13