Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ken Ham is finally good for something!
Ken Ham is finally good for something!
And that thing is hilarity!

Yes, Answers in Genesis is now running a photo contest, challenging people to take a cartoon effigy of Ken Ham on an "adventure," and to me, that's instant fucking comedy right there. So I say we do it: there's lots of places Ken Ham has never been, like a science classroom, or a real museum, or anywhere that humility is required, so let's have some fun with this. Tongue

Now, you could even actually enter the competition, though I have no doubt anyone who does with anything less than total reverence will be edited out of existence- the website even says they'll do so, as we live in a "fallen world"- but hell, that shouldn't stop us.

When I've got some free time and feel less like my stomach is trying to crawl out my throat, I'll upload my own creation once I've thought of a good one. Devil
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
RE: Ken Ham is finally good for something!
Ken Ham visits a kosher deli ?

Tongue
Ken Ham gets in a DeLorean and travels back in time 100,000 years.

You can steal that; I won't be drawing anything. Smile
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
Ken ham in a gay bar.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
A mean spirited part of me says "Ken Ham in a toaster," and if I wasn't worried about fire risks I'd totally print out the thing and do that. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Ken Ham at a crime scene looking confused.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Ken Ham at a glory hole. Angel
In a croissant with a slice of swiss cheese.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I say stick Ken Ham's cartoon effigy up a cartoon effigy of Charles Darwin's arse.
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
NSFW

http://i.imgur.com/56FKC1U.jpg

this only was only 5 mins to do...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SCIENCE FINALLY PROVES.... ronedee 149 7663 September 29, 2023 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Ham vs. Craig Fake Messiah 22 1821 November 27, 2021 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Perhaps African Americans Are Finally Catching On Minimalist 81 12223 October 20, 2018 at 5:48 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Vatican Children's Hospital showcasing something besides excellence in child care vorlon13 14 3447 July 19, 2017 at 1:49 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  And Yet, They Work For A Fucktard Like Ham Minimalist 22 3214 July 18, 2017 at 3:50 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Ham Must Be Starting His Presidential Bid Minimalist 30 3671 March 4, 2017 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Washington Post Tries To Help Out Creatards and Ken Ham goes ballistic. Minimalist 12 3035 January 1, 2017 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  The Creationist that Ken Ham calls "stupid" drfuzzy 3 1770 May 7, 2016 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Nimrod has finally returned (video) JesusIsGod7 9 1806 February 3, 2016 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Suppose I Did something Bad Rhondazvous 45 7944 October 17, 2015 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet