Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCIENCE FINALLY PROVES....
SCIENCE FINALLY PROVES....
Jesus Christ: Life, Suffering, Death & Resurrection!

All in ONE document; revealed by Scientists using the latest Technologies.

Here's your "repeatable, empirical evidence" .... So, I guess it's back to Rebellion?

Quis ut Deus?
RE: SCIENCE FINALLY PROVES....
Bullshit.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(September 14, 2023 at 9:14 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Bullshit.

Hilarious
Quis ut Deus?
Got some pieces of the ark and of the cross to sell you. You seem open to believing that sort of thing.

How about some holy water that came from my faucet in the kitchen and I waved a rosary over it and mumbled some things that sound like Latin? Maybe in a spray bottle for better coverage.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

If it's repeatable wanna volunteer to be the next Messiah?
And I have a shaker of Lot's wife in my pantry...
Dying to live, living to die.
Is this like an Onion thread or has somebody smoked too much crack?
(September 14, 2023 at 9:35 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: And I have a shaker of Lot's wife in my pantry...

Is the Pope Catholic?  Does a bear shit in the woods?  Would a cow lick Lot's wife?

[Image: c7f5a2dde192222b52c867f698fcd6b7.jpg]
Ah, his virgin daughters.
What... No scientific rebuttals?

All these insightful replies, and you didn't even need to watch the video!

Pretty well sums up your search for God... Nada
Quis ut Deus?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Perhaps African Americans Are Finally Catching On Minimalist 81 12231 October 20, 2018 at 5:48 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Nimrod has finally returned (video) JesusIsGod7 9 1806 February 3, 2016 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  They Finally Got It Right....Because of a Bigot. Minimalist 9 3299 August 7, 2015 at 2:07 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Finally! The definitive list of sexual positions which will sentence you to Hell! Jacob(smooth) 31 9442 February 19, 2015 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Ken Ham is finally good for something! Esquilax 27 3397 July 14, 2014 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn
  The vast complexity of living things proves that God exists (proof 1) SavedByGraceThruFaith 430 205472 October 13, 2013 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Finally the TRUE answer to why we have so many religions! reverendjeremiah 26 12007 February 10, 2012 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Bible has some shocking 'family values' - Finally, Some Sensible Writing Forsaken 24 10385 January 11, 2012 at 11:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  American Military proves scientifically that prayer does not heal people. reverendjeremiah 8 4644 December 22, 2011 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels
  The BBC Finally Catches On! Minimalist 8 3983 July 27, 2011 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist