Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 3, 2024, 11:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expect More Brick-Shitting From The Creatards
Expect More Brick-Shitting From The Creatards
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/01/me...nto-birds/

Quote:Meat-eating dinosaurs shrank over 50 million year period to evolve into birds

Quote:“Birds evolved through a unique phase of sustained miniaturisation in dinosaurs,” said Michael Lee at the University of Adelaide. “Being smaller and lighter in the land of giants, with rapidly evolving anatomical adaptations, provided these bird ancestors with new ecological opportunities, such as the ability to climb trees, glide and fly. Ultimately, this evolutionary flexibility helped birds survive the deadly meteorite impact which killed off all their dinosaurian cousins,” he added. The study is published in the journal, Science.

And Ken Ham will cling ever more closely to his animatronic T-Rex and blow in its ear!
RE: Expect More Brick-Shitting From The Creatards
Dinosaurs and birds are the same "kind"?!?!

I suppose God miniaturized dinos so more would fit on the Orgy Ark.

Isn't God smart?
RE: Expect More Brick-Shitting From The Creatards
It's funny, creationists grab any news or study that supports minimally their stupid idea. Even if there were 10000 studies saying evolution is more likely and 1 saying creationism is right, they'd keep holding to the later to prove their point. It seems like a desperation act to me, it's kinda like anti-gay people, they just pick those rare cases of people who turned straight and made those stories saying 'I'm a gay survivor'.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Washington Post Tries To Help Out Creatards and Ken Ham goes ballistic. Minimalist 12 3059 January 1, 2017 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Creatards are Idiots. We Already Know That. Minimalist 19 3766 February 25, 2016 at 5:38 am
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  Jesus Freaks Will Shit A Brick Over This One Minimalist 19 5608 November 11, 2013 at 7:52 am
Last Post: pocaracas