Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoiler box = Image
Spoiler box = Image
I recently had to trim quite a few spoiler brackets out of this post in order to get under the ten images per post limit because every time you put (spoiler) (/spoiler) it adds this tiny little image.

I was using them to shrink my previous response inside of my quotes to show what he was commenting on without people having to go back and look at my previous posts in addition to trying to shrink down the already enormous post a bit.

Is this intentional?
~
The only difference between belief in God and belief in Santa Claus is that eventually people stop telling you Santa Claus is real.
~
RE: Spoiler box = Image
That was a massive post. My scrolling finger got tired by the end.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

Use hide tags instead.

Code:
[hide] [/hide]
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(August 20, 2014 at 12:18 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Use hide tags instead.

Code:
[hide] [/hide]

Awesome, thanks!
~
The only difference between belief in God and belief in Santa Claus is that eventually people stop telling you Santa Claus is real.
~
Just my opinion, but if you are having problems organizing the many parts of your post, you might want to think about simplifying or just making several posts. Then someone can read a couple of your genius ideas, come back later, and read the next post, instead of having to figure out where they left off.

--edit-- I actually looked at your post, and let me say: holy tl;dr, Batman! Big Grin
IIRC, if you create a post with up to 10 images, then create another one with 10, automerge won't catch the fact that you've now got more than 10 images in a single post.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  question, shout out box and how to use it? Quill01 4 1105 August 21, 2021 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Quoted post changes custom image dimensions. Angrboda 0 729 December 5, 2018 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Missing Quick Reply Box Excited Penguin 25 4003 November 22, 2016 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  How to post a "view spoiler"? Heatheness 4 1125 May 22, 2016 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Overview box Darwinian 2 1009 May 26, 2015 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Smilies box - yuck KevinM1 1 1067 May 13, 2015 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  MyBB code for image size? FallentoReason 2 5180 September 21, 2012 at 3:07 am
Last Post: FallentoReason
  Quick reply box Faith No More 4 2539 May 15, 2012 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Matt231
  And I see there is no shout box?? KichigaiNeko 6 2709 March 19, 2012 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Handprint
  Overview box Darwinian 3 2237 March 15, 2012 at 3:14 pm
Last Post: Tiberius