Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iChrome new tab
iChrome new tab
OK. So, I have Google Chrome. I replaced that eight-icon new tab page of old with an iGoogle new tab page. It looks pretty sleek. However, I am trying to add widgets to it. I click the down-arrow icon on the toolbox I have anchored at the top, and select a widget, drag it in place, and all seems well. At least until I refresh, ad it's all gone. Is there some save button I am just not seeing?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: iChrome new tab
(September 1, 2014 at 10:41 am)c172 Wrote: OK. So, I have Google Chrome. I replaced that eight-icon new tab page of old with an iGoogle new tab page. It looks pretty sleek. However, I am trying to add widgets to it. I click the down-arrow icon on the toolbox I have anchored at the top, and select a widget, drag it in place, and all seems well. At least until I refresh, ad it's all gone. Is there some save button I am just not seeing?

iGoogle hasn't been officially supported for a year now. Frankly, I'm surprised you're still able to access it. Is this a third party extension of some kind?

http://www.webpronews.com/igoogle-is-now...ge-2013-11
Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
RE: iChrome new tab
I replaced it with netvibes.
It also has a widget-like view, but it's not default, so you have to look for it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FIANLLY rid of google's damn shopping tab!! Aractus 17 4164 December 5, 2015 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: bennyboy