Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISIS Flash mob in Australia stopped?!?!
ISIS Flash mob in Australia stopped?!?!
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/09/18/...g-pm-says/

Appearently 13 ISIS agents were to cordinate planned attacks to just grab random people off the street and film a quick beheading.. Didn't something like that happen in england to a soldier a year or so ago?

what is with this group and taking people's heads off?

Why do you think this type of planned attack happened down under verses America or the UK?
RE: ISIS Flash mob in Australia stopped?!?!
I think the story makes quite clear that this was meant to strike fear into the hearts of the Western governments by demonstrating ISIS's reach. That it didn't happen in the US or UK demonstrates a lot of the ad hoc, small nature of these groups.
Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
(September 19, 2014 at 4:16 pm)Drich Wrote: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/09/18/...g-pm-says/

Appearently 13 ISIS agents were to cordinate planned attacks to just grab random people off the street and film a quick beheading.. Didn't something like that happen in england to a soldier a year or so ago?

Why do you think this type of planned attack happened down under verses America or the UK?

In the US, they should be encouraged to grab you first, and as soon as they make their intend perfectly clear by carrying out their intentions upon you, they can all be shot.
I was reading the report on this! Some scary shit!

The trust of the Muslim communities is on a downward spiral. The Quran allows them to lie to move the cause of Islam.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
(September 19, 2014 at 5:27 pm)Dragonetti Wrote: I was reading the report on this! Some scary shit!

The trust of the Muslim communities is on a downward spiral. The Quran allows them to lie to move the cause of Islam.

As if any serious causes ever moved anywhere had ever been moved without lying.
Are they in the shrunken head business or what? Why do they like heads so much....

Well terrorism has nothing to do with religion, it is just some power hungry humans-turned-monsters. I wonder what the government is doing over there? If they fail to keep this within their bounds, this might become a very big problem soon...
(September 19, 2014 at 5:45 pm)Aoi Magi Wrote: Well terrorism has nothing to do with religion.....

Based on what?

The whole foundation of Christianity is the terrorization the population into line with bullshit threat of hell and a supreme judge, against whose judgement there is no appeal, and who happen to think exactly like those who wishes to hoist Christianity on you.

And if you complain this is not terrorism because the terror is moral rather than physical, look no further than the inquisition.
(September 19, 2014 at 4:16 pm)Drich Wrote: Why do you think this type of planned attack happened down under verses America or the UK?
Isis has been very angry lately with all the "Burn ISIS flag challenge". They're not thinking straight….not that they ever did.
The mentality of People who root for ISIS is frustrating e.g they speak of the sky (or heaven. Same word) as if it's a solid firmament and geocentrism is more common than you'd think
(September 19, 2014 at 5:26 pm)Chuck Wrote:
(September 19, 2014 at 4:16 pm)Drich Wrote: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/09/18/...g-pm-says/

In the US, they should be encouraged to grab you first, and as soon as they make their intend perfectly clear by carrying out their intentions upon you, they can all be shot.

i have been a conceal carry citizen for ten years now. They like you are more than welcome to test the wisdom of bringing a knife to a gun fight.
Naughty

Maybe something similar happened in Australia
http://youtu.be/01NHcTM5IA4

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nine family members killed in US airstrike in Kabul targeting suspected ISIS-K bomber WinterHold 16 1096 August 31, 2021 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Facebook unfriends Australia brewer 2 264 February 19, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1277 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Australia on fire Fake Messiah 21 2216 January 12, 2020 at 8:01 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Should ISIS fighters/wives/children be repatriated? brewer 112 6951 March 9, 2019 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Australia - New Prime Minister by the end of Today? fromdownunder 28 1879 August 26, 2018 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  WAY TO GO AUSTRALIA!!!!!! Brian37 9 1446 January 9, 2018 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Finally, proof that ISIS recieved funding from a western company. WinterHold 2 852 December 8, 2017 at 5:44 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trains, no planes and Australia thrills? Brian37 3 581 September 28, 2017 at 7:34 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Australia vs Vatican. Succubus 18 4531 July 1, 2017 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: Fireball