Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to trap an Atheist
How to trap an Atheist
How to trap an atheist: Serve him a fine meal, then ask him if he believes there is a cook.
ROFLOL
RE: How to trap an Atheist
Oh yeah. That's a real knee slapper.
Just like most Christians, you come up with a childish remake, how did the cook get there, and the one eating the meal, evolution of course, not some old grandad in the sky.ROFLOL
(October 25, 2014 at 10:45 pm)Christian Wrote: How to trap an atheist: Serve him a fine meal, then ask him if he believes there is a cook.
ROFLOL

Not necessary you dumb fuck. He would simply go into the kitchen and look.

Too bad we can't do that with your fucking bullshit god.
(October 25, 2014 at 10:45 pm)Christian Wrote: How to trap an atheist: Serve him a fine meal, then ask him if he believes there is a cook.
ROFLOL

It's not that the atheist doesn't think that there was a cook, it's that he doesn't think the meal was magically "poofed" into existence by a magical sky fairy that is really interested in what he does with the skin on the end of his penis.
Find the cure for Fundementia!
OP: That's plagiarism:

Quote:Sometimes when I'm faced with an atheist, I am tempted to invite him to the greatest gourmet dinner that one could ever serve, and when we have finished eating that magnificent dinner, to ask him if he believes there's a cook.
Ronald Regan

Evidence and logical thinking was never really his strong suit.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
The troll returns
Yes, I believe in cooks; I've seen, met, and talked with cooks, and have even cooked some myself.

They also make some damn fine food, well at least the good ones do. There are, of course bad cooks as well. The worst cooks though, tell me that a cooking deity magically created the food ex nihilo and that I should therefore worship him since the splendidness of his 20 oz filet mignon is evidence of his omnibenevolence.
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
(October 26, 2014 at 1:52 am)Tartarus Sauce Wrote: Yes, I believe in cooks; I've seen, met, and talked with cooks, and have even cooked some myself.

They also make some damn fine food, well at least the good ones do. There are, of course bad cooks as well. The worst cooks though, tell me that a cooking deity magically created the food ex nihilo and that I should therefore worship him since the splendidness of his 20 oz filet mignon is evidence of his omnibenevolence.

Blasphemer. Every true pastafarian knows the porterhouse is the path to his noodly embrace.
ROFLOL

I died from laughter and was resurrected into the ultimate atheist. Worship me?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it? Sweden83 6 965 December 5, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet