Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 10:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so its the end of the world what do you do.
so its the end of the world what do you do.
only a small number of people get raptured what do you do.
wait around or figure out which religion is true? or do what ever the hell you want.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: so its the end of the world what do you do.
Do whatever, but probably be a tiny bit nervous about it. I mean, hey, it's the unknown.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Pray for everyone.
(October 27, 2014 at 11:50 pm)Christian Wrote: Pray for everyone.

but you would fall into that category of wrong religious sect so god wont even bother to listen to your prayers.

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I'd ride away on a unicorn, seeing as how we're dealing in fantasy.

39,999 denominations of christers are going to be really pissed that day.

I guess I bask in freudenschade until Satan starts fucking me in the ass with Carl Rove.
Like that does anything.

I'm gonna find out where Jesus suppose to come back on our flat-circular earth. Then, i'll put a big sound reflector dish to avoid hearing some damn trumpets. Finally, I'll leave to Mars to seek help from the god of war. He will help me either to get a hoard of iron chariots or plan my revenge. It all depends on how much time I have.
(October 28, 2014 at 12:09 am)Surgenator Wrote:
Like that does anything.

I'm gonna find out where Jesus suppose to come back on our flat-circular earth. Then, i'll put a big sound reflector dish to avoid hearing some damn trumpets. Finally, I'll leave to Mars to seek help from the god of war. He will help me either to get a hoard of iron chariots or plan my revenge. It all depends on how much time I have.

religious people would come up with that bs saying the whole universe and all other worlds even in space there is that battle. xD so i don't believe that ill chill out on mars and if god or satan wins ill start the final solution no more earth.

Code:
Losty.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

(October 28, 2014 at 12:22 am)dyresand Wrote:
(October 28, 2014 at 12:09 am)Surgenator Wrote: Like that does anything.

religious people would come up with that bs saying the whole universe and all other worlds even in space there is that battle. xD so i don't believe that ill chill out on mars and if god or satan wins ill start the final solution no more earth.

If they can come up with such ridiculous situation, I can come up with ridiculous solutions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Humanist marriages 'least likely to end in divorce' Duty 20 3475 March 11, 2019 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  List of religious end times/Second coming of Jesus predictions purplepurpose 13 4174 November 22, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  How would Abrahamic religions end? mota 18 8708 August 2, 2018 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  If the Bible is false, why are its prophecies coming true? pgardner2358 3 1641 June 9, 2018 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What date do you estimate atheism will overtake theism in the world population Coveny 49 13151 September 12, 2017 at 9:36 am
Last Post: mordant
  The bible teaches that there is no immortal soul and that death is the end MIND BLOWN LetThereBeNoGod 4 1755 February 16, 2017 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Scientists discover new form of matter in 2017. (The end of human suffering?) %mindless_detector% 17 5215 January 29, 2017 at 11:16 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Why Anarcho-Capitalism Is a Canard and Its Implications for Atheism log 110 12587 January 19, 2017 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: TheRealJoeFish
  i think we are living in the end times! Rextos 5 1772 December 17, 2015 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: brewer
  how do you think life on earth will end? Rextos 42 6544 November 18, 2015 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie