Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Systematically dismantling religion
Systematically dismantling religion
here is some hard points and facts of religion.

1. the "fan base" of a religion usually worships a god or some type of deity and have a holy book talking about his or her miracles.

2. the book should not be questioned or proven wrong.

3. if said person says the bible is incorrect usually they are greeted with people saying religious intolerance.

4. they worship a god that was written in ancient book with no historical evidence of the events even happening. I.E. Noahs flood.

5. despite their "holy book" being wrong and imperfect they still have the blind faith to believe i did happen.

6. you can have all the faith you want to make a argument does exist but this is reality he doesn't

7. there is a fine line between people who live in reality and people who don't sadly theists tend to be in the far right corner of fantasy.

8. they blame the devil for the wrongs in the world and excuse god if he does something terrible like flood the whole damn world because he is all perfect.

9. original sin..... don't get me started on how flawed that is because any person who does good and doesn't believe in god will go to hell.

10. street preachers those people are assholes. they stand around and shout at people and harass people with the bible calling them sinners or whores. seriously there is a lot of youtube videos of preachers doing this.

11. they hate the idea of people who do not think like them or worship the same god. enough said lets move on.

12. defacing holy books or scriptures will cause people to get into a uproar such as the people attacking the embassy in middle east.

13. reality is to much for theists they need a god to make their lives better. but when a atheists doesn't need a god its a big issue.

14. are quick to call atheists murderers, rapists, all around terrible people.
in reality atheism and atheists are the most peaceful people next to pot heads.

15. judgmental, rage filled, hateful, bigots. need i say more but yeah there is that group in any religion. a small group but there is.

16. have a really bad argument trying to prove that god exists. but fail horribly to do so. I.E. Bill Nye vs Ken Ham. Ken Ham was dumb enough to defeat his own argument.

17. Mental health theists think prayer can fix it. in reality medication and therapy help fix that.

18. they go after people who are down and depressed and pull people into a religion, if not they go back into the same habits but with meds.

19. church they go there donate money listen to biblical bs and leave. this is not productive but well maybe they need it who cares.

20. Heaven go to a place with the only 1 repeating harp song and you are forced to be happy and your free will gets taken back.

21. Hell go to a place of eternal torment and pain. and also you keep your free will.

23. you have to love god more than your own family some other gods of other religions don't really care if you love them or not.

24. there is a paradox with heaven. you go there its all love well your love for god only. while the people you hate might be there or in hell. so you pretty much love everything and evil. Thinking

25. no freedom of thought your mind only should have god and heaven on the mind. this is actually pretty bad mindset.

26. The idea prayer has power... nah i'm pretty sure it doesn't and it doesn't work. if it did the world would be a mess.

27. they always praise god for most things and never thank someone like a doctor or a surgeon. seriously thank them this is a slap into the face of people who are highly trained to help you.

28. indoctrination enough said.

29. the crime rate of theists vs atheists. theists have a higher crime rate than atheists do.

30 when there is a school shooting or mass murder they blame it on atheists, or that the devil or god wanted those people dead, blaming it on because of homosexuality etc. in reality that person had mental issues or something wrong with them and they could get help so it would not go that far.

31. prolife is a horrible thing they care about of fetus but fuck the kid after its born.

32. against human rights and wants all rights on their side and no one elses.

33. against two of the same sexes marrying each other. marriage is older than the bible and in reality its fine of those 2 people marry they have the same rights as any straight couple to marry.

ill update the thread when i feel like it.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Systematically dismantling religion
Quote:13. reality is to much for theists they need a god to make their lives better.
Yes, that's scientifically proven that faith helps against fear of death. Science still haven't found cure for death.

Quote: 14. are quick to call atheists murderers
Atheists impose death on their children, how are they not murderers?
Quote:in reality atheism and atheists are the most peaceful people next to pot heads.
China and North Korea are not peaceful.
Quote:have a really bad argument trying to prove that god exists.
Prove LOGICALLY that universe exists. Protip: something can't come from nothing.
Quote:31. prolife is a horrible thing they care about of fetus but fuck the kid after its born.
Depends on religion
(November 6, 2014 at 11:19 am)dimaniac Wrote:
Quote:13. reality is to much for theists they need a god to make their lives better.
Yes, that's scientifically proven that faith helps against fear of death. Science still haven't found cure for death.
It may help but i'm not against it when it comes to that. death is scary for people who aren't ready for it. well scientists are working on a robotic body for people who want to live a longer life and when they come out with it ill be there going to get one.
Quote: 14. are quick to call atheists murderers
Atheists impose death on their children, how are they not murderers?
Theists overly abuse their kids if they question them god or authority and in term and yet sadly it goes to far and they die.
Quote:in reality atheism and atheists are the most peaceful people next to pot heads.
China and North Korea are not peaceful.
again they want political gain they do not have war out of atheism because that would just be stupid. china and the nk have always been a communism they love keeping people under control.
Quote:31. prolife is a horrible thing they care about of fetus but fuck the kid after its born.
Depends on religion
yeah it depends but christians are the ones who are pro life and anti woman rights.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Please don't post replies inside the quotes to which you are replying. Instead, try breaking them up into easily digestible pieces, each with their own response. For details please refer to the bbcode guide, specifically the section on quote formatting.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I think a good way to dismantle xtianity would be to buy a bible written on toilet paper, the good stuff. Then anyone struggling to leave their old beliefs behind can symbolically work their way through and out of the rabbit hole they came in through.
(November 6, 2014 at 11:19 am)dimaniac Wrote: Yes, that's scientifically proven that faith helps against fear of death. Science still haven't found cure for death.

Funnily enough, neither has religion.

(November 6, 2014 at 11:19 am)dimaniac Wrote: Atheists impose death on their children,

You mean they don't lie to them and instead tell them what they believe? How aweful.

(November 6, 2014 at 11:19 am)dimaniac Wrote: how are they not murderers?

Because to be a murderer, you have to have unlawfully killed another human being. Are you really that stupid?

(November 6, 2014 at 11:19 am)dimaniac Wrote: China and North Korea are not peaceful.

Oh right, what wars are china involved in at the moment? And North Korea has it's own religion, they worship Kim jung un as a god, they literally believe that him and his family are deities.

(November 6, 2014 at 11:19 am)dimaniac Wrote: Prove LOGICALLY that universe exists. Protip: something can't come from nothing.

What do you think you are standing in right now?
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
Quote:You mean they don't lie to them and instead tell them what they believe?
Atheists consciously impose death on their children.

Quote:Because to be a murderer, you have to have unlawfully killed another human being.
After zero child policy for atheists will be implemented you will become are murderer.

Quote:Oh right, what wars are china involved in at the moment?
They don't have same military spending as America yet but their economy is growing very fast.

Quote:What do you think you are standing in right now?
There is difference between logic and evidence
(November 6, 2014 at 12:11 pm)dimaniac Wrote: Atheists consciously impose death on their children.

Care to elaborate?

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt when it seems to be one of the most stupid comments I had the displeasure of reading.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(November 6, 2014 at 12:17 pm)abaris Wrote:
(November 6, 2014 at 12:11 pm)dimaniac Wrote: Atheists consciously impose death on their children.

Care to elaborate?
Your kids will die. You know that. You still create them. You are a killer.
(November 6, 2014 at 12:21 pm)dimaniac Wrote: Your kids will die. You know that. You still create them. You are a killer.

I've heard drunkards make more coherent statements. But I take it, it has something to do with the absence of religion, though you didn't bother to elaborate. Maybe I'm wrong and this is actually your best shot, though that would be a depressing notion.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religion hurts homosexuality but homosexuality kills religion? RozKek 43 10732 March 30, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Terrorism has no religion but religion brings terrorism. Islam is NOT peaceful. bussta33 13 4907 January 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religion's affect outside of religion Heat 67 19829 September 28, 2015 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
Rainbow Gay rights within the template of religion proves flaws in "religion" CristW 288 49329 November 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Religion Vs Religion. Bull Poopie 14 5189 September 8, 2010 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused