Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
new fake religion or mind control?
new fake religion or mind control?
New religion started in 'Serbia' land of next europe, but if this new religion respect mafia, killer, stealer why then other people respect?
PROPHECY
truth we do not know!
However, a superior prophecy, or vision, no known author, and discovered the truth in this prophecy speaks of the works that are trying to add and hide.Twenty and Twenty-first century will be the age of great misery, fear and lies until the children are brought up against their parents , brother against brother, government against the people, against the believers of God and tv media against the whole of humanity by making the present balance lies for all religionare and ateiste.Reviewer the difference between praise, thanksgiving and worship Him.All will it differently to is coming and tells how to make the people more and more hated each other! They will not do that, they will be allowed to lie, theft, fraud and rape, but many people will not believe that such people will not believe in this truth but their negligence continue to sink into the abyss darkness.Do Did you notice when you read the Bible that there are messages of encouragement, and there are messages reprimand - the same Bible, where you will find that God forgives even the greatest sinner, why should those who are here accented trying in every way to deter people words, that some sinner and going to hell or not to go either in God, while their just such sinners that their people enhance and publish people as God loves them and accepts to Heaven regardless of the open secret of lies, theft and deceived by doit.Do you people ever learn?

When we talk about false prophets, let the word "prophet" call the preacher, the better you understand danas.Know, people normally think of as a prophet of the bearded man in dress.Prophet comes in a jacket and tie, he is not concerned his clothes - it's preacher, fake preacher who comes to you in sheep's attire! Sheep attire did science.Science may be quite correct, but inside he's ravening wolf! For me, this is the first feature of the false preachers or false prophet.Remember, Jesus first speaks of . He has the correct scienc.Then when seeking false prophet I'm looking for a man who has the right science, right? I want to look around and see who preaches the correct doctrine, because the false prophets are usually found among such people.No I look at the people who preach the wrong Science! There's no false prophets because they already preach false doctrine and we are certainly not accept.If someone comes with another book like the Koran or the Gita, be sure it would not take but a false prophet comes to the Bible! false prophet will speak about the new birth, the false prophet will speak about baptism with the Holy Spirit and the false prophet will speak about speaking in tongues, the gifts of the Holy Spirit, miracles and healings.He will talk about different things with the statement that that happened, but you never saw them He do.Did you notice that? He's talking about some out there whose eyes were opened or others there whose ears were opened, but it never happens before your eyes.Jesus was never like this! He never talked about something what happened there or anywhere.He did things right before with people.Thats he is was a true prophet! In this weather, the Serbs will increasingly fall into the abyss on whose bottom darkness or blindness deeper and deeper and worse and worse, that their pride and ruin! But, instead of something to learn from their everyday disaster, people still lurches; unrepentant, does not live according to the law of God, and fornicators, and kills again and believe in false "prophecy" that such fornicators, murderers, dignified people and lair promises paradise while those who do the same and not in such a society, reject and say that will not go away not at god.Smart understands this, will this stupid laugh and never will be a better life for all as long as it is believed in "It seems, lies, hates and pray to God for the death of those who hate me and believe in such a Philistine God." Prophets will keep just such! floods and earthquakes, crime and injustice will be in this country for many years to false prophets will speak as they warned of this situation, tv media will through webpages add records with false date setting text warning since ancient times, because of such sinking as other countries and serbia.Ali what is it that is hidden from humanity, what fate will befall the people can learn the facts, and the works that are happening. Work on that all of them will deny that it is true and if it is in the public surveyed. Let's go back a year, when this nation was intended to demonstrate to the public as much as the biggest believer respecting the laws that God's commandment that calls for peace, do not kill, do not steal, do not fight me, do not commit adultery. Yet all they do. In short it is a fact that the more distant future will be;

First earthquake, flood, lies and deceptions will be more.
Second economy will strengthen in the world, next to the European Union-will appear as Community Alliance Member.
3rd Adversary prophets will rely on their faith in God (the one above).
4th of years past natural disasters and even lies, deceit and murder
will happen to countries that have laughed those who see it as a long time ago.
5th smarter will give birth to children, unfortunately being naive but also with the delusions that offer TV media with the help of parents who will lead them in the wrong way, children become believers in the same blank, and will do what their parents did.
6. In Serbia the economy would improve, the media will publish it as a prophecy and proof of publication and guidance, which has been and will remain lie.Dishonest works that come from other countries, in our country will be for many years to keep, in that people will see what they are and what the TV media and members of the church objected and called for violence and yet did because Serbia is ruled by another country.
7th Serbia and a new beginning of a better life (short-term), it will be economic empowerment but will people in Serbia think that some kind of spiritual peace, but not long after the new natural disasters, lies, deceit and prophets who will again invoke "It seems, lies hates and pray to God for the death of those who hate me and believe in such a Philistine God. "Serbia will be between the borders of all countries, all of humanity will ask Serbia to calm down and subside, but it's even willing depth of your soul and will reject the law of the meaning of life .Prophets Tarabich surname itch will appreciate and hate for good statement and hate because of warnings Tarabich left Serbia, and stupidity seem changing their prophecy (do since they Tarabich post what will and what troubles do) .Interpreted itch its and others, false prophecies, just so no one would find out how much they itch full of evil, pride you have and how much they love hate pray God for the death of an enemy so i do everything possible to lie against those who hate including the Lord's name in hatred against.That way religion comes from the eastern Serbian people there just like that, tell lies, make up what is wrong to do, rob passion earned, they will befall the curse of 2020. around the city which is famous for gold.New religion that appears to Serbia will be just what you read in this article as a warning, and as such will provide an even greater cause for the destruction of physical and mental peace, shelter in the Bible, will be modified by the addition of prophecy ...

Everyone know the Vlach people from East Serbia, their Vlach religion and magic, they hate for someone's misfortune saying "If some" so the word "kill and get from him everything free" in the sense of something out of passion acquired and earned, their darkest thoughts, full of evil, their faith God is exactly what we described above, even those prophets who called for hatred, will also see his call for stronger faith in God, and will soon cease to appear or will be coming back, and the hair will i still hate you, and pray for the death even if it was a child of 6 to 7 and 10 years, thats people is against this truth to the public but will also continue to always wish.Serbia is cursed, which can infest the worst yet, and what attitudes and What's "A Better Life", looking in the back and in which we live today, the fact that Serbia is a curse befalls dishonor after every 10 U20 better life and lasts for the next 30 to 50 years, the itch for their country find it sacred land, would not speak and other countries for their country? What to say about this better life, first I want to publish a small fact which can be proven that through life always prosper only people with the strongest lies, deceptions and all other disgraceful conduct. You'll still see people who are loyal to the American way of life and even the European whenever is going to treat us as slaves, forcing us to live as they say, and to be with their hatred, opposition goal in the development of other countries, such'll humans always seeing each other as sold as nomercy for his people in a country where the born.Stranger not much to worry about self-destruction Serbian psyche and spirituality, they will solve these problems and smart mind.Thats you might start such a meaning in life, doing evil to others even at the price that is full of lies, by offering himself as a believer in God while hating, abducting and laugh at another's misfortune, we seek death or kill, so when we cater for all this, we turn again to God and pray for a better life and forgiveness.
PS Truth is started, so I invite you for peace, tranquility and a better life by making abortion such people and such a life in their environment and their lives, because they could be all of the words go against the truth, you are reading, gather people who will declare for this lie, but you remain whether to opt for such a lifestyle or pull to the side to live true meaning of life and let them live blind if their eyes and hearts to serve them for the anger and breathing ... Phoney example and hide the darkest secrets of some kids from the Vlach region that media hover show you an example to those who realize that the secret of stranger show whether those already familiar with it that it is better to live such a life, or not?

This new religion in serbia and people called Vlach, only smart human know why is bad for everyone...

Evidence come from one IT-VX expert for internet known avatar is Luxilius/undermine name&surname; Branko.D.Tomich "died this year, but everyone know he is killed!"
RE: new fake religion or mind control?
My that's a big post.
Seriously speaking, you might want to talk to a professional about your ideas. Please dont take offense.
first sorry english is my bad language.
@polar bear this true everyone in serbia know, but noone want to speak bout that problem coz scare for own life....
@vorlon13 , grammar of the language is maybe bad and some word is not linked with real language but anyway true is real....
mind control.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Did you use a translator or something? Because methinks something was lost.

Welcome
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Hello, Welcome!

Sorry can't read that mess...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Hi...
Jesus Christ and General Jackson, rent a fucking billboard.

If you want anyone to understand you, my advice is to write a shorter post that covers the main points. I'm afraid I can't make much sense of all that. But welcome anyway Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fake Gurus Leonardo17 2 209 December 2, 2023 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr