Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The death penalty ..
The death penalty ..
.. is harsh, I admit, but in this circumstance.. is the right thing to do:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/5...3210835968
RE: The death penalty ..
I agree completely.

The death penalty must be for the worst of crimes/criminals and there must be no doubt.
Dying to live, living to die.
not to celebrate the death, but to eradicate.. nothing else...eradicate the propensity...
(November 6, 2014 at 6:15 pm)lifesagift Wrote: .. is harsh, I admit, but in this circumstance.. is the right thing to do:

WTF THOSE PARENTS ARE FUCKING TERRIBLE Angry
Just put them in the general prison population and let nature take its course. Make sure at least one guard tells one other prisoner what they did.
(November 6, 2014 at 6:46 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Just put them in the general prison population and let nature take its course. Make sure at least one guard tells one other prisoner what they did.
Really? you want to torture these people at a cost to us all?

Why?
(November 6, 2014 at 6:15 pm)lifesagift Wrote: .. is harsh, I admit, but in this circumstance.. is the right thing to do:

No it's not. It's never ok, period. Fortunately, I live in an actually civilized country in which it has long been abolished, so the question does not really present itself.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(November 6, 2014 at 6:51 pm)lifesagift Wrote:
(November 6, 2014 at 6:46 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Just put them in the general prison population and let nature take its course. Make sure at least one guard tells one other prisoner what they did.
Really? you want to torture these people at a cost to us all?

Why?

The death penalty is far more expensive due to the drawn out appeals process than the cost of maintaining them behind bars.

If cost is what you are concerned about.
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
Not cost.. at all... I only would like to protect that poor child from any violence.. simply...

And from liberal apologists... get real people...
(November 6, 2014 at 6:57 pm)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:
(November 6, 2014 at 6:51 pm)lifesagift Wrote: Really? you want to torture these people at a cost to us all?

Why?

The death penalty is far more expensive due to the drawn out appeals process than the cost of maintaining them behind bars.

If cost is what you are concerned about.

The cost of keeping these sick fucks in prison until they rot there is a cost I'm happy to pay. No money in the budget? Raise my taxes and earmark the increase for this.

The death penalty is always wrong, in every case full stop.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The death penalty makes no sense. Jehanne 213 15509 August 17, 2018 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The UN votes to abolish the death penalty. Jehanne 11 1651 December 28, 2016 at 7:10 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Death Penalty Bob Kelso 132 11112 July 23, 2014 at 11:28 pm
Last Post: Jackalope