Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Atrocities
Christian Atrocities

indoctrination and systematic brainwashing of children and keeping them
from the things they love and call it evil. yeah sure Christianity is growing
wait till they grow up they will wake up.

this is pretty fucked up need i say anymore aka abuse.

This country was way better off without the help of jesus fanbase and the
cases of aids/hiv was low before they said condoms are evil.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Christian Atrocities
I watched Jesus Camp years ago. Made me so angry, I hardly could sit through it.

Will certainly look at the others.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I've seen the kidnapped for christ one. You would think the fact that they're taking these kids to another country, and have very little permitted interaction with their parents, would be giant red flags that this is wrong. You're separating the kids from everyone who cares about them, and taking them to a place where they don't have the usual rights they normally would have.

Is this better or worse than the outright stoning to death you'd get in a muslim country?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(November 10, 2014 at 12:25 pm)Chad32 Wrote: I've seen the kidnapped for christ one. You would think the fact that they're taking these kids to another country, and have very little permitted interaction with their parents, would be giant red flags that this is wrong. You're separating the kids from everyone who cares about them, and taking them to a place where they don't have the usual rights they normally would have.

Is this better or worse than the outright stoning to death you'd get in a muslim country?

These films fall into the abuse category sadly and the death of innocent people in Uganda and the traumatized youth in jesus camp and kidnapped for christ. When theists says their religion does only good and promotes only good its highly the opposite.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
all 3 are very scary. I think what scares me most is that I watched them when I was a christian and thought they were scary
(November 10, 2014 at 12:25 pm)Chad32 Wrote: I've seen the kidnapped for christ one.

Is that the one where they took them to Australia? If so, I have seen that one too.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Religious fundamentalism is an unholy trinity of misunderstood symbolism, lack of historical perspective, and fanaticism, naturally unified by an anti-scientific approach to such phenomena as the mystical experience.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
(November 10, 2014 at 12:48 pm)Pickup_shonuff Wrote: Religious fundamentalism is an unholy trinity of misunderstood symbolism, lack of historical perspective, and fanaticism, naturally unified by an anti-scientific approach to such phenomena as the mystical experience.

And especially dangerous when that combination exists in the substrate of a culture that reinforces that ignorance and self-righteousness. (Eg, American south)
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(November 10, 2014 at 12:49 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote:
(November 10, 2014 at 12:48 pm)Pickup_shonuff Wrote: Religious fundamentalism is an unholy trinity of misunderstood symbolism, lack of historical perspective, and fanaticism, naturally unified by an anti-scientific approach to such phenomena as the mystical experience.

And especially dangerous when that combination exists in the substrate of a culture that reinforces that ignorance and self-righteousness. (Eg, American south)

All the people I meet that's moved here from different parts of the country say they came here because of the people and their friendly ways, we here in the south see it as an evasion into our way of life. So those who dislike the Christianity of the south can just stay away, it want hurt our feelings.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(November 10, 2014 at 3:02 pm)Godschild Wrote:
(November 10, 2014 at 12:49 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: And especially dangerous when that combination exists in the substrate of a culture that reinforces that ignorance and self-righteousness. (Eg, American south)

All the people I meet that's moved here from different parts of the country say they came here because of the people and their friendly ways, we here in the south see it as an evasion into our way of life. So those who dislike the Christianity of the south can just stay away, it want hurt our feelings.

GC

Um..huh. I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say there GC, but you might want to do a once-over for spellcheck and grammar so I can respond.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 89470 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Atrocities in the Bible phoenix31 176 24153 February 25, 2017 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do. Esquilax 21 7439 July 20, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: ThomM
  Examples of the atrocities caused by Christianity BoS 25 5470 June 11, 2014 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Relationships - Christian and non-Christian way Ciel_Rouge 6 6344 August 21, 2012 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: frankiej