Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A week turned into two amd a half months.
Thumbs Down 
A week turned into two amd a half months.
I took a break from AF (and all social platforms) while I was finishing up my dissertation. Well that was September. I have since submitted, finished my course (still waiting for results). I also moved back to America. Yay sunshine. <3

Anyway, how has everyone been? Update me on all of your lovely selves and how your life is going. Big Grin
"Yes, I am a Free Lover. I have an inalienable, constitutional and natural right to love whom I may, to love as long or as short a period as I can; to change that love every day if I please, and with that right neither you nor any law you can frame have any right to interfere. And I have the further right to demand a free and unrestricted exercise of that right, and it is your duty not only to accord it, but as a community, to see I am protected in it. I trust that I am fully understood, for I mean just that, and nothing else."
— Victoria Woodhull, “And the truth shall make you free,” a speech on the principles of social freedom, 1871
RE: A week turned into two amd a half months.
Hey, Welcome back.

SS-DD. Old theists go, new theists come. Always with the same line of shit.
Welcome back.

Good luck with the results.

Things haven't changed all that much here.
Dying to live, living to die.
Hi welcome back Smile I joined while you were gone it seems. I look forward to chatting with you.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(December 11, 2014 at 6:17 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Hey, Welcome back.

SS-DD. Old theists go, new theists come. Always with the same line of shit.

Thanks.
I think that's true for a lot of situations

(December 11, 2014 at 6:17 pm)Beccs Wrote: Welcome back.

Good luck with the results.

Things haven't changed all that much here.

Thank you. I'm super nervous. I think I find out this month.

(December 11, 2014 at 6:17 pm)robvalue Wrote: Hi welcome back Smile I joined while you were gone it seems. I look forward to chatting with you.

Hello! Belated welcome. How are you finding it here?
Edit: it says you joined before me but we may have missed each other.
"Yes, I am a Free Lover. I have an inalienable, constitutional and natural right to love whom I may, to love as long or as short a period as I can; to change that love every day if I please, and with that right neither you nor any law you can frame have any right to interfere. And I have the further right to demand a free and unrestricted exercise of that right, and it is your duty not only to accord it, but as a community, to see I am protected in it. I trust that I am fully understood, for I mean just that, and nothing else."
— Victoria Woodhull, “And the truth shall make you free,” a speech on the principles of social freedom, 1871
Welcome back, Keri! Where in the states are you, if you don't mind my asking?
Thank you! I'm loving it, I find the people on here interesting, supportive and a lot of fun. I like supporting other atheists too.

And it gives me an outlet for my disgust of religion.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Welcome back!
(December 11, 2014 at 6:31 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Welcome back, Keri! Where in the states are you, if you don't mind my asking?

California.

Thanks for the welcome back!
(December 11, 2014 at 10:52 pm)Keri Wrote:
(December 11, 2014 at 6:31 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Welcome back, Keri! Where in the states are you, if you don't mind my asking?

California.

Thanks for the welcome back!

I'm in Carlsbad (San Diego County)

Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Making Indoor Cat into Outdoor cat. vulcanlogician 22 1984 May 1, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Two things that I don't understand. Add yours. Figbash 14 1253 May 4, 2020 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: no one
  I have given up smoking 6 months ago , but ... Megabullshit 95 3475 April 1, 2020 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Crossing into Canada EgoDeath 5 576 November 22, 2019 at 10:00 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  If Jesus had ascended into Heaven... Jehanne 23 2079 May 13, 2019 at 7:38 am
Last Post: madog
  The queen doesn't half talk some shit Cod 11 2065 December 26, 2018 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Looking into femine hygiene; do you . . . vorlon13 89 14951 October 31, 2018 at 11:38 am
Last Post: SaStrike
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2251 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Ran into another Food Nazi just now. Brian37 31 2843 July 31, 2018 at 10:15 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  11 months Joods 24 1904 June 2, 2018 at 1:00 am
Last Post: Jackalope