Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attack Of The Spontaneous Orgasm!
Attack Of The Spontaneous Orgasm!
So this is really a thing, and apparently it is no fun at all. I've heard of some lady claiming she had an orgasm every time she sneezed and I was jealous, but I can see how this could be a living nightmare.

http://nypost.com/2014/09/22/the-living-...mes-a-day/
RE: Attack Of The Spontaneous Orgasm!
That poor man. I'd hope some careful back/disc surgery might help. Failing that, I have to think a detailed review of his condition might suggest a way to utilize botox to alleviate the problem.

Perhaps utilizing novocaine to find the nerve(s) responsible, and since that reverses itself in hours, they could develop a guide over a few days for using the botox which could give him months of relief.
Reminds me of a joke I heard a while back:

A guy gets on an airplane and sits down next to an old lady. After getting settled and getting out his crossword puzzle book, he sneezes, moaning oddly as he does so. He then unzips his pants and wipes his groin with a napkin as the lady looks on in disgust. A few minutes later, the same thing happens, so the lady pages a stewardess and relates what has happened.

"I can explain, ma'am," the man says. "I have this condition, and I'm sorry to be crass , but there's no nice way to say this. Every time I sneeze, I have an orgasm."

"Oh my, that's awful," says the stewardess. "What do you take for it?"

"Pepper."

Yeah, I've heard that one before and have always thought if this was real it would be awesome, but the thing this man is experiencing sounds like a nightmare.
That sounds awful. It's not where I thought you were going though. There is such a thing as an epileptic orgasm. I bumped into the concept reading Oliver Sacks, though I can't remember which of his books. But he has a whole chapter about a woman who's epileptic seizures take the form or orgasms. She didn't like it much either.

He went on to speculate that Tolstoy had them too. And reading the description in conjunction with St. Teresa's visions, I'd guess she had them too.

http://bjp.rcpsych.org/content/176/3/300.1http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17201724
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
That's pretty interesting too. I've never heard of that either, and honestly thought this sorta thing was a myth since the only people I had heard talk about it were random callers on sex question hot lines or tv shows.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New York City's video on how to survive a nuclear attack. Jehanne 50 2850 January 12, 2023 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  White Culture Under Attack chimp3 54 10226 September 5, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Attack of the Zygons Shining_Finger 29 3243 November 8, 2015 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Shining_Finger
  Terrorist Attack in London Fidel_Castronaut 4 1041 May 22, 2013 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Zombie attack in Miami Drich 5 2588 June 4, 2012 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Epimethean
  Man suffers heart attack at Heart Attack Grill Doubting Thomas 4 1517 February 15, 2012 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  Facebook users get graphics images in spam attack Justtristo 1 1189 November 15, 2011 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Man officially dies from 'spontaneous combustion'. BloodyHeretic 13 4263 September 24, 2011 at 3:02 am
Last Post: Erinome
  What should I do to defend myself from a possible Saerules attack? Jax 8 2801 June 1, 2011 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Britain competes in trying to outretard America :: Copyright Trolls Attack Autumnlicious 1 1357 June 20, 2010 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: theVOID