Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little more on the Jubilee & 3 convergences this Sept.
A little more on the Jubilee & 3 convergences this Sept.
First I need to acknowledge my error in a previous post or two, that the Jubilee cycle is not 50 years but 49.
It is confusing because the 50th year is the Jubilee, BUT it is also the first year of the next 49 year cycle.

Two Jubilees are converging this September 23 2015.

The first is what I guess I call, the long term cycle wherein the Balfour Agreement occurred in November 1917, setting aside a Jewish homeland.
50 years later, in 1967 Israel obtained Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria (called the "occupied territories") as a consequence of the 6 Day War.
The Jewish year begins in the Fall, so in 1917, the new year for them had just begun.
Fast forward thru 49 years, and the 6 Day War was within the Jubilee that began in the Fall of 1966.
Now, add 49 full years to the Fall of '66 and you land on the Day of Atonement in 2015, September 23rd.
This is convergence number one.

The next convergence, but using Jewish/biblical years of 360 days per year (the Jewish calendar does leap days to keep time w/ ours) as shown in both the OT and the book of Revelation, when added to the call to rebuild Jerusalem on June 7th 1967, again falls on exactly Sept. 23 2015.

Isaac Newton was studying the book of Daniel, where the angel stated to Daniel-
"Know and understand, from the decree to rebuild Jerusalem unto Messiah will be 7 Sevens and 62 Sevens".
Newton knew of the fulfillment that Messiah did come to Israel and was rejected after 69 "Weeks" from a prior historical decree to rebuild Jerusalem ( a Week is like our Decade but 7 years and not 10), but he reasoned the odd combination of 7 AND 62 indicated the first Coming, but it also indicated the 2nd Coming.
He also concluded, Israel would have to be re-established as a nation again.
Remember, this was hundreds of years prior to the fact and a novel idea at the time.
7 7s fit perfectly, as I show above, between the modern decree to rebuild Jerusalem and Sept. 23.

The last cycle is only 7 years, however, it also comes from the Book of Daniel, where the false Messiah was to make an agreement for one Week (7years).
Back in '08 some guys were watching Oct. 29 for a big event.
They were back counting 7 biblical years from Sept. 23 2015, and after Obama's infomercial on that date, they asked:
"Is this the Covenant of Daniel?"
Part of his infomercial was that he promised to "Change" the nation and the world- the very word found in Daniel describing his actions, and his platform slogan.
The public confirmed his covenant by electing him.

So there you have it, the odds for the above to fall on the exact same day are extreme.
If my guess is correct (and you all know about my last bad guess), the Imposter has 9 months before he is thrown into the hot dumpster at the 2nd Coming.
RE: A little more on the Jubilee & 3 convergences this Sept.
Ah, this prediction must be the true one.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
I'm seriously torn as to whether Popcorn or Jerkoff is the most appropriate response.
Cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bag and you can have both.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
It's okay. My cat and I will be fine...

(January 5, 2015 at 2:53 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bag and you can have both.

Just don't ask if it's butter.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Quote:His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Oops. Looks like you fucked that one up too, prof.
I thought that Jesus said that no one would know the date of his return. Also, professor isn't there a verse in Daniel that some Christians interpret to mean that the antiChrist won't be sexually attracted to women. That doesn't fit into your view of Obama being the antiChrist. The president's daughters resemble him quite a bit so it seems as if he can't be he who will not be named...wait, wrong story.
(January 5, 2015 at 2:49 pm)professor Wrote: Two Jubilees are converging this September 23 2015.

Showing yourself to be a false prophet & liar last year on the AF wasn't good enough for you? Going two for two?
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
I am upset I missed the last prediction!

I am certain Prof has this one right.

About the Jubilee...it was referenced by someone that debt was forgiven during the Jubilee. Can I take that part of the Jubilee to be fact and choose not to believe the other horse shit?
Prof, prof, prof....

Please just don't.

JHC's predictions for October 2015:

1. Politicians will still be dishonest
2. The middle-east will be a hot bed of unrest
3. Russia will continue to act like a belligerent teenager
4. The US will be involved in multiple boondoggles of various sorts and differing levels of nefariousness
5. Jesus won't be coming back any time (soon/ever)
6. The world will keep on spinning for another few billion years until the Sun expands passed our orbit and incinerates the planet and everything on it.
7. The Mets will win the world series (OK, that's a slight outlier)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suffer the little children to come unto me LinuxGal 2 639 August 7, 2023 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The little church that could. Chad32 21 4101 May 25, 2018 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Little Embarrassed to Admit, But... Astonished 14 4234 August 21, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  How did little old us ever take the measure of unimaginably stupendous God? Whateverist 26 7765 July 29, 2015 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  The more you attend Church, the more likely you are so support Torture. CapnAwesome 111 15800 December 23, 2014 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Theists i have a little challenge for you dyresand 21 4504 November 13, 2014 at 10:21 am
Last Post: Piscinin
  Jesus destroyed the little man Rokcet Scientist 13 6014 August 11, 2011 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist
  This little Piggy Welsh cake 23 6547 February 1, 2010 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: fr0d0