Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jesus destroyed the little man
Jesus destroyed the little man
[Image: Jesusdestroyedthelittleman.jpg]
RE: Jesus destroyed the little man

The little man deserved to be destroyed, if he was going to exploit the hunger of the masses by only feeding those who had the money.
You go, Jesus with your slight of hand.
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
(August 10, 2011 at 2:05 pm)Judas BentHer Wrote: The little man deserved to be destroyed, if he was going to exploit the hunger of the masses by only feeding those who had the money.

Your Jesus is a commie... ROFLOL

ROFLOL That's not news! Wink
(August 10, 2011 at 3:12 pm)Judas BentHer Wrote: ROFLOL That's not news! Wink

It would be to the Tea Party... ROFLOL
(August 10, 2011 at 4:19 pm)Rokcet Scientist Wrote:

ROFLOL Oh, please. That the earth isn't flat, 6 thousand years old and not the center of the Universe, would be news to the Tea Party.
This should be interesting.

Quote: "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." Dom Helder Camara

Independent Film - Jesus Was a Commie (2011)
Storyline

Could it be argued that Jesus was a Communist? There's no question he was a revolutionary. But not with violence. His revolution involved a complete and dramatic change in the way people thought; progressive and liberal thinking. With no army and no weapons, he led a group of young people toward a new, more humane way of thinking; toward a philosophy of love and forgiveness. He may have been a supporter of a political ideology that advanced an egalitarian society based on common ownership of property. These are the ideas explored in the new avant-garde short film, JESUS WAS A COMMIE.

Written by Matthew Modine & Adam Rackoff
(August 10, 2011 at 4:37 pm)Judas BentHer Wrote:
(August 10, 2011 at 4:19 pm)Rokcet Scientist Wrote:

ROFLOL Oh, please. That the earth isn't flat, 6 thousand years old and not the center of the Universe, would be news to the Tea Party.
This should be interesting.

Quote: "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." Dom Helder Camara

Independent Film - Jesus Was a Commie (2011)
Storyline

Could it be argued that Jesus was a Communist? There's no question he was a revolutionary. But not with violence. His revolution involved a complete and dramatic change in the way people thought; progressive and liberal thinking. With no army and no weapons, he led a group of young people toward a new, more humane way of thinking; toward a philosophy of love and forgiveness. He may have been a supporter of a political ideology that advanced an egalitarian society based on common ownership of property. These are the ideas explored in the new avant-garde short film, JESUS WAS A COMMIE.

Written by Matthew Modine & Adam Rackoff

Woodstock revisited.
(August 10, 2011 at 3:04 pm)Rokcet Scientist Wrote:
(August 10, 2011 at 2:05 pm)Judas BentHer Wrote: The little man deserved to be destroyed, if he was going to exploit the hunger of the masses by only feeding those who had the money.

Your Jesus is a commie... ROFLOL

Funny you should say that. Most smug,comfy Christians (such as most of the ones we have here) choose to ignore the Marxist elements of 'primitive Christianity.' EG Jesus admonished his followers to give away all they owned to the poor.

He also said (from memory, so may not be entirely accurate);

Quote:Verily I say unto you "It is easier for a rich man to pass though the eye of a needle than for a camel to enter into the kingdom of heaven" (Somewhere in the Jerusalem (Catholic) bible)

Umm,that doesn't sound quite right to me.
(August 10, 2011 at 9:18 pm)padraic Wrote: Funny you should say that. Most smug,comfy Christians (such as most of the ones we have here) choose to ignore the Marxist elements of 'primitive Christianity.' EG Jesus admonished his followers to give away all they owned to the poor.

He also said (from memory, so may not be entirely accurate);

Quote:Verily I say unto you "It is easier for a rich man to pass though the eye of a needle than for a camel to enter into the kingdom of heaven" (Somewhere in the Jerusalem (Catholic) bible)

Umm,that doesn't sound quite right to me.

Yeah I think he got that switched around. Need to juxtapose rich man and camel.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Does matter, Pad.

Plato thought of it several centuries before xtians stole it and put it into the mouth of their godboy.

Quote:In what follows it is shown that good men cannot be very rich nor very rich men good, therefore also the very rich cannot be happy.

Plato, Laws

Quote:http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text...ion%3D742e

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suffer the little children to come unto me LinuxGal 2 638 August 7, 2023 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  [Serious] The black man as a slave to the white man's god Foxaèr 51 2967 August 5, 2020 at 9:09 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The little church that could. Chad32 21 4096 May 25, 2018 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Little Embarrassed to Admit, But... Astonished 14 4233 August 21, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  How did little old us ever take the measure of unimaginably stupendous God? Whateverist 26 7763 July 29, 2015 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  A little more on the Jubilee & 3 convergences this Sept. professor 148 31208 January 22, 2015 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Theists i have a little challenge for you dyresand 21 4496 November 13, 2014 at 10:21 am
Last Post: Piscinin
  Atheism Destroyed in Under 50 Seconds Gbarian 68 22005 July 9, 2012 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Opsnyder
  Jesus is trying to tell me something; what is it Jesus? TruthWorthy 32 13203 February 5, 2010 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Dotard
  This little Piggy Welsh cake 23 6546 February 1, 2010 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: fr0d0