Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What GPU do you have?
Video 
What GPU do you have?
I have a Gigabyte g1 gaming GTX 970 coming in the mail tomorrow from Newegg RMA, what Kind of GPU do you all have?
RE: What GPU do you have?
Just to crush yours - An intel hd 2000!

But I'll be getting something better soon, already saved some money.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Nvidia GT555M. Turns my laptop into a space heater, but runs everything I throw at it at 1920x1080
Intel.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I have an Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti in my workstation & an Nvidia Quadro FX 880M in my laptop.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(January 6, 2015 at 9:22 pm)Blackout Wrote: Just to crush yours - An intel hd 2000!

(January 6, 2015 at 11:25 pm)Sionnach Wrote: Intel.

awwwww Tiger Someone give them cookies.

Nividea always rocks on quality and details, ATI generally better on performance and costs a bit less .
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 2nd Generation Core Processor Family Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 09)

It produces heat and shows the Interwebs. What more could I ask for?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(January 7, 2015 at 7:11 am)Marsellus Wallace Wrote:
(January 6, 2015 at 9:22 pm)Blackout Wrote: Just to crush yours - An intel hd 2000!

(January 6, 2015 at 11:25 pm)Sionnach Wrote: Intel.

awwwww Tiger Someone give them cookies.

Nividea always rocks on quality and details, ATI generally better on performance and costs a bit less .
Indeed, but I can still play some cool games I enjoy so.. It's something!
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
I got a cheap radeon hd 7770(60 or 70$). I use my computer for work but like to enjoy the occasional game, it was the best bang for the money.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AI programmers GPU question (TensorFlow) popeyespappy 2 359 November 17, 2020 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Have you ever used Protonmail ? What do you think about it ? The Wise Joker 20 3973 January 30, 2017 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  GPU rattle Joel 5 1953 May 1, 2013 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: Dragonetti