Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet Muhammad
Meet Muhammad
Islam is a Religion of peace and Muhammad was a good man. I wish I could give you a link but just google "list of killings ordered by Muhammad". This was to bring peace to the earth ya know. If a limb is infected you cut it off.

Also, he taught us that a woman is a woman as soon as you see the bush. If it has hair Allah don't care.

The muslims who cut off heads of apostates, stone those accussed of adultery, cut off people's limbs, and wage holy wars are actually the Muslims that follow the example of Muhammad. He did and ordered all of the above and had his own fascist Government and harsh laws which millions follow today.

Pacifist Muslims do not resemble Muhammad's life and example. Not even close.
RE: Meet Muhammad
Any man can make a claim that he is killing in the name of or from the direct orders of a god, but without concrete evidence to support the claim he is a mere man killing because he is psycho. Making an insupportable claim to divinity does not excuse the violence.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Quote:Even after the initial expansion slowed, the killings did not end. Slaughter (jihad) and oppression (sharia) are part of the core doctrines of Islam. Killing for Islam is not a modern idea, and it will never end until some sort of reformation takes place within the religion. Medieval Christianity was equally violent, but Christianity has since reformed.

For many years now, Islam has been the most violent religion in the world.

This is not plagarism. It isn't my work but I cant post links.
[Image: london_prophet_cartoon_protest_060206.jpg][Image: behead-those-who-insult-islam-1.png?w=530]
Lets get facts straight.... no one likes Islam because.. well the extremists using it.
They kill and want to use their power to force everyone into a bronze age mindset.
Yet we are the peaceful and civilized ones who want nooo part of it and yet they want everyone
to believe their deity or die if they don't. Islam like the other Abrahamic religions are all alike
and i don't care for any religion related to that god. Islam only gains power through ignorance of
people.. but well secularism, education, common sense, logic, reasoning. No one has time to be
religious anymore. Religion is so outdated why believe anymore.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Psychos will be psychos. But it doesn't help to have books that say, "It's OK to be a psycho. God loves it." The fact that it also says God doesn't love it in another part of the book does not cancel it out. Verses aren't electrical charges.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One clear, precise prophecy of Muhammad.. among many R00tKiT 178 21603 July 13, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Muhammad the perv Fake Messiah 21 4006 June 3, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Erase your sins Muhammad's way yragnitup 18 4381 May 19, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1197 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Is muhammad a white dude? Ruckus123 9 3096 April 12, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Draw Muhammad (fbuh) Day - come at me bro Nihilist Virus 1 1050 March 6, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  I Drew Muhammad Publicly, international blasphamey day ScienceAf 37 6986 October 26, 2016 at 4:57 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh
  The Sufi Muhammad Ali was the greatest man ever according to al-Saud's henchmen? ReptilianPeon 4 1595 June 26, 2016 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Darwins Disciple
  We need to talk about Muhammad mralstoner 28 3462 June 15, 2016 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  The Basics of Islam 3: Robert Spencer on Wasn't Muhammad Peaceful? mralstoner 3 1525 May 30, 2016 at 3:25 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd