Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AsiaAir recorder last words. Was it Allah Akbar?
AsiaAir recorder last words. Was it Allah Akbar?
Conflicting reports, Yahoo news had no mention of the pilot's last shouting words from their report- Allah is greatest.
Other reports detail the investigator finding these words repeated by the pilots.
Some note that phrase is not used by Muslims in accident situations while it is always used by terrorists.
What do you guys think?
RE: AsiaAir recorder last words. Was it Allah Akbar?
I think that I have no clue
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I think [citation needed].
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/hoax-ai...2007.5555/

Quote:A hoax video was posted on YouTube by "Top News", claiming to be the cockpit voice recorder audio of the Air Asia flight QZ8501.

In fact the video simply contained audio that was supposedly of the crash of Adam Air Flight 574, on Jan 1, 2007. Officials have said this in turn was a fake, however we know that this audio is from at least 2008, and hence is not the AirAsia flight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Air_Flight_574
Find the cure for Fundementia!
I think we wait till they release an official statement. What a dumb assumption by the way.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
What other kind of assumption would you expect from a dumbass?
So it was the "other" abrahamic God all along?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30875973

Quote:AirAsia crash 'not due to terrorism' - investigators

Pilot was too busy to say much.
Source of published data: Indonesian transport safety committee investigator Andreas Hananto
Preliminary report of committee still pending, expected 28 January.
So how, exactly, does God know that She's NOT a brain in a vat? Huh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian convenience store owner charged over 'Allah socks' zebo-the-fat 7 293 March 30, 2024 at 9:26 am
Last Post: viocjit
  [Serious] Killing Allah by one topic Eclectic 16 1780 December 11, 2022 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? ReptilianPeon 246 31239 March 23, 2022 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
Rainbow Allah is ENERGY Mahdi Ibrahim 232 15945 March 8, 2019 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: DarthFritz82
  Allah's punishment for atheist & non believers yragnitup 62 12795 June 11, 2018 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Allah's Anatomy & Emotions yragnitup 20 3267 June 6, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  Athists & Infidels - Grab Allah's offer before its too late yragnitup 39 5405 March 27, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Star and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. WinterHold 0 583 December 8, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  At Last!! BrianSoddingBoru4 4 1850 August 1, 2017 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5122 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13