Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry
Sorry
Sorry me dont now this english website so me post arabic first post.
Sorry me Hamid from Saudi Arabia me Muslim but me show interest in atheiasm. Sorry no offend but me learn only. right.
RE: Sorry
Thank you, Hamid. No offense taken Smile

Welcome!
Welcome to the forums, Hamid.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Welcome to the board. I noticed your other thread. Maybe if you used google translate to type out everything you want to say, then let it translate to english, that would be good.

https://translate.google.com/
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Welcome

Try to learn some English, otherwise we will understand each other badly.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Na me now bit english but me not read rule n post arabic me read rule n read website.
Welcome.
Welcome!

Translating your other thread:

Jesos, in Arabic Wrote:I am from Saudi Arabia and I believe God is the one and true God. But I want to hear more about the religion of atheism.

To start, (and I do not know if it was a translation issue or not), atheism is not a religion. It is merely a stance on one question: belief in any god(s).

What else did you want to know?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Welcome aboard.

As has been stated, atheism is a non belief in gods, not a religion.
Dying to live, living to die.
Quote:I am from Saudi Arabia and I believe God is the one and true God.

Seeing as how they will chop your head off over there if you don't that is probably the safe position - if not a very intellectual one - to take.

Welcome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 659 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  please forgive me,i am sorry for that. nomercy 15 4046 March 7, 2012 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy