Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer Released
Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer Released
Not sure if you guys had heard, but a new trailer for season 5 of Game of Thrones is out!

There isn't an official HBO HD version on youtube yet, and the quality of this one is awful, but it's the only one available as of now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQp3hLqaHxg

Looks cool!
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
RE: Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer Released
I'm gonna be seeing the last two episodes of 4th season at IMAX, and they're going to have a preview of the first episode of season 5 afterwards.

I'll letcha all know how it goes. Big Grin

AND I'LL RUB IT IN YOUR FACES, TOO.
One of the shows I'm always waiting for this time of the year.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Two more months!!!!

I can't wait to see Tyrion this season. They have departed pretty heavily with Varys leaving King's Landing with him, I can't wait to see where they take that.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Can't wait for it. I don't LOVE GOT like some do, it's not my all time favourite, but it's still pretty enjoyable.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Ah, the perennial question: Do I preorder the season on DVD or just wait to buy it when it gets to the stores?
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Um, get HBO and watch it LIVE!!!!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(January 31, 2015 at 12:04 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Um, get HBO and watch it LIVE!!!!

Oops! I was talking about the season 4 DVDs!

I'm totally watching season 5 live by scamming my mom's HBO subscription and watching it streaming on my computer. Big Grin

I'm gonna start from season 1 and do a series rewatch, buy season 4, and then go straight into 5 when it airs. MWAHAHAHA!!!
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
I think you can watch all 4 seasons on HBO Go...

(January 31, 2015 at 12:37 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: I think you can watch all 4 seasons on HBO Go...

HBO Go doesn't have the commentaries. I like the commentaries. And the making-of extras. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (trailer) EgoDeath 32 3354 September 25, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  I wan't to express, that I disliked Rick and Morty season 3 Der/die AtheistIn 38 2581 February 6, 2019 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  'Tis the Season (almost) -- your favorite Nativity photos here! Jehanne 38 2885 December 27, 2018 at 8:44 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The latest Alita - Battle angel trailer so far. ignoramus 14 1085 November 26, 2018 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Upcoming movie movie trailer discussion Alex K 50 6152 October 22, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Video Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion [SPOILERS WITHIN] SteelCurtain 357 67026 January 28, 2018 at 9:37 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  X-Files season 11 (maybe) Foxaèr 10 1927 January 26, 2018 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
Tongue Let's talk Black Mirror season 4 Aoi Magi 23 3704 January 15, 2018 at 9:35 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Which is the best survivor season? ErGingerbreadMandude 4 1072 October 22, 2017 at 9:34 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Game of Thrones Season 7 trailer, "The Long Walk" Aegon 3 925 March 30, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: FatAndFaithless