Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Wonder When
I Wonder When
the Defense Department will turn this over to the cops?

http://www.newser.com/story/202351/penta...ilgun.html

Quote:The Navy's latest weapon is an electromagnetic "railgun" designed to fire projectiles fast and far without using gunpowder as a propellant, the Washington Post reports. Unveiled at a Navy expo this week, the weapon uses electromagnetic impulses to shoot projectiles at up to seven times the speed of sound, creating a force so powerful that no explosive warheads are needed. The impact is like "a freight train going through a wall at a hundred miles an hour," says a top Navy official. It's also far cheaper than other missile engagement systems, and should reduce risk on surface ships because explosives aren't required, Fox News reports.
RE: I Wonder When
Good news, the cops need all they can get to nail those assholes.
That kills people....I believe cops don't need guns for the majority of the time, just tasers.
They won't need to send SWAT into the house. Just fire this thing, and kill everyone inside. problem solved.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(February 6, 2015 at 10:00 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Good news, the cops need all they can get to nail those assholes.

I'm sure they think that way.

"There might be a gun in that house. Better blow it up."

The essence of modern American police work.
Don't be silly. The 30 mm GAU-8 Avenger rotary cannon would be more practical in an urban environment.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(February 6, 2015 at 10:04 pm)FlyingSpaghettiMonster Wrote: That kills people....I believe cops don't need guns for the majority of the time, just tasers.

Yea until someone pulls a gun on you, their not mind readers, so of course they should have a gun on them.

I say blow them and let god sort them out.

Here is another great idea for the cops.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 3281 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  If you wonder how bad Detroit hospitals really are? onlinebiker 11 596 October 9, 2020 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  No Wonder He Commands Those Speaking Fees BrianSoddingBoru4 5 313 August 21, 2020 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  No Wonder The Orange FuckWit Cares About Bruce Ohr. Minimalist 0 200 September 1, 2018 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Wonder if Putin Has A Choke Collar on the WLB Minimalist 10 1565 August 21, 2018 at 3:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I Wonder When The Bar Will Get Low Enough For The Deplorables to Get In? Minimalist 12 1261 May 17, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  I Wonder If There Were Any Witnesses? Minimalist 0 411 April 22, 2018 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Wonder What Took Them So Long BrianSoddingBoru4 3 691 March 17, 2018 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  I wonder if they checked the sofa cusions John V 1 365 January 26, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  I Wonder If She Called Him A Fucking Moron Too? Minimalist 8 1593 December 12, 2017 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet