Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Wonder If She Called Him A Fucking Moron Too?
I Wonder If She Called Him A Fucking Moron Too?
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/trump-f...rd-report/

Quote:Trump furious with Nikki Haley after she says his assault accusers ‘should be heard’: report

Quote:According to sources within the White House, President Donald Trump did not react well to news that U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley stood up for sexual assault victims during an interview on CBS on Sunday.

The Associated Press reports that “Haley’s comments infuriated the president, according to two people” not authorized to speak for the president.

Go have another Diet Coke, asshole.
RE: I Wonder If She Called Him A Fucking Moron Too?
She is another worthless political opportunist who sees the hand writing on the wall for trump and hope a belated grand standing stunt or two like this could erase the memory of her disgusting toadying to the trumpian line at the international forum of the UN and her complicity in the permanent degradation of the US in the world arena at the hands of trump, and allow her to survive the fall of her patron trump and continue her career of basest political opportunism.

In her totally unqualified role as the UN ambassador she had been in her own way even more vastly worthless and opportunistic than even the supremely worthless and opportunistic squatter in the diplomate’s chair - Tillerson.

But for the fact that Shen might have had a couple more years of schooling she would have been indistinguishable from that other disgusting loud mouthed pigs with lipsticks in the trump whore house - sarah huckbee sanders and KellyAnne Conway.
Luckily for us the UN is an irrelevancy.  Honestly, we could put my dog in as ambassador there and at least the non-arabs would pet him.
(December 11, 2017 at 10:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/trump-f...rd-report/

Quote:Trump furious with Nikki Haley after she says his assault accusers ‘should be heard’: report

Quote:According to sources within the White House, President Donald Trump did not react well to news that U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley stood up for sexual assault victims during an interview on CBS on Sunday.

The Associated Press reports that “Haley’s comments infuriated the president, according to two people” not authorized to speak for the president.

Go have another Diet Coke, asshole.

Only if someone drops in a capsule of Thorazine. So, President Tantrum® is in a frothing fury? Just keep his mini digits off the End of the World as We Know it button, thankyouverymuch.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Anonymous sources. Fake news.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(December 12, 2017 at 3:33 pm)A Theist Wrote: Anonymous sources. Fake news.

Or at least this fat ugly twatheaded cunty moron who can't spell would say so:

[Image: 8ba7e9a539a02e794407c1a40019917b--horse-face-gutter.jpg]

Odd.  I assume that anything the miserable orange turd says is fake.  Funny how that works.

I guess your fuhrer doesn't care when one of his staff stabs him in the back, huh.... except it seems to drive him even crazier!
(December 12, 2017 at 4:34 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

Odd.  I assume that anything the miserable orange turd says is fake.  Funny how that works.

I guess your fuhrer doesn't care when one of his staff stabs him in the back, huh.... except it seems to drive him even crazier!

"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(December 12, 2017 at 5:22 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(December 12, 2017 at 4:34 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Odd.  I assume that anything the miserable orange turd says is fake.  Funny how that works.

Wow. You sure as hell are one dumb, lousy, trashy fuckhead.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 666 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Too PC for me. onlinebiker 256 14044 December 20, 2021 at 6:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 3280 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I called it. onlinebiker 3 474 July 19, 2021 at 12:07 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  They’re All Fucking Short-Bus People brewer 20 1293 May 21, 2021 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  All the god-ding in the world couldn't fix him arewethereyet 17 1327 May 12, 2021 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  I can't believe she's so stupid as to say this out loud. onlinebiker 21 1421 January 10, 2021 at 10:55 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  NRA, too many hands in the cookie jar? Gawdzilla Sama 11 850 November 28, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Obama: This simple '60 Minutes' question was 'too tough' for Trump WinterHold 7 786 October 31, 2020 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  If you wonder how bad Detroit hospitals really are? onlinebiker 11 596 October 9, 2020 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama