Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Parenting Guide
Video 
Christian Parenting Guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHLY_K_FQAY

If you want your kids to stay christian make sure you follow these guidelines.
RE: Christian Parenting Guide
First 10 seconds you think he's a christian, then you watch the rest of the video.....love it! Fuck you and have a nice day!
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
Hilarious.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
If you want your children to remain Christians, you need to do one important thing: beat them. A lot. With a stick. Bible says so (Proverbs 13:24).

You want to give them brain damage, so that they don't grow up smarter than you and try to make their own decisions. Have you ever noticed how abused animals "love", "respect" and obey their sadistic owners, out of pure fear? That's what you want your children to become. Failing that - you need to kill your child with rocks (Deuteronomy 21:18-21, Exodus 21:17). Don't worry - seeing how devout you are, Jesus will surely grant you many more offspring, so you can start the religious "education" process all over again. Good luck and have fun!

This approach has worked for thousands of years. Treating children as human beings is a modern, anti-religious "fad". Sadly, I wasn't subjected to enough violence when I was a child and now religion seems like crazy rantings of bronze age barbarians to me. Don't let this happen to your child, especially that it will surely affect your own chances for salvation and that's obviously the most important thing! Torture and kill your own children, so that your god knows you love Him, more than them.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheist parenting advice - Church run preschool? EvolvedKnight 13 2701 March 13, 2014 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: MindForgedManacle
  Is Ascension possible without a spiritual guide? Mystic 8 4101 March 4, 2013 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: xXUKAtheistForTheTruthXx
  More Adventures in Secular Parenting Erinome 16 2761 November 10, 2011 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Erinome