Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Krispy Kreme in Hull KKK Wednesday
Krispy Kreme in Hull KKK Wednesday
I don't know what it entails but get down to Hull for KKK Wednesday at Krispy Kreme.

https://twitter.com/edzitron/status/5675...32/photo/1

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Krispy Kreme in Hull KKK Wednesday
Good. People in Hull need something to do.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Kome on down! We're having K-K-Krazy fun!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Best comment from the link:

Quote:'Nerr' is Hull for 'no'. There's one vowel in Hull: 'er' (eg Coke = 'Cerk', John Lennon's widow = 'Yerker Erner', etc)

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I get the hilarity of what amounts to an oversight considering this was in Hull; KKK was meant to be 'Krispy Kreme Klub'. Seriously, I think there's a big difference between this happening in Yorkshire than, let's say, Alabama.

To me, the biggest travesty in all this is learning that Krispy Kreme exists in the UK. 'Stupid American' will never come again with quite the bite it used to.
Krispy Kreme is a malignant tumor on the goodness that is doughnuts, spelt with a "-gh-", god damn it.

Crispy Cream - sorry, my brain utterly refuses to let my fingers type it any other way - anyway, they've replied in typical boring corporate fashion:

Quote:@edzitron Hi, we know we got it wrong & wholeheartedly apologise. We're taking steps to make sure it doesn't happen again

The power of the Twitter, not to get things done but to get the word out.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Krispy Kreme c172 43 3708 May 1, 2014 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: sven
  A Little Wednesday Morning Humour :) Kyuuketsuki 11 3629 December 30, 2008 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc