Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:04 am

Poll: How many pints of beer can you have in a whole night?
This poll is closed.
1-5
40.00%
8 40.00%
6-10
30.00%
6 30.00%
11-15
0%
0 0%
more than 15
25.00%
5 25.00%
none I am not old enough to drink
5.00%
1 5.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many Pints of Beer can you have in one night?
How many Pints of Beer can you have in one night?
Just wondering this how many pints of beer (wheather it be Stout, Ale, Lager, Porter, or any other) in a whole night?
Freedom is the ability to march to the beat of a different drummer without fear of retribution. Secularone

Ignorance is bliss but understanding is wonderful. Atheist forums.org
RE: How many Pints of Beer can you have in one night?
in a night ..from 6 to about midnight? im good with 2 at 6 then 1 per hour... But I have over endulged and drank like 3x that...
Did I make a good point? thumbs up Smile I cant help it I'm a Kudos whore. P.S. Jesus is a MYTH.
15 pints is about 8 litres, that's about one night, we usually get down 24 330mil 5% stubbies before getting to the bars, once there it's just jug after jug, so you can get to 8 litres of beer after a few hours and a dozen urinations.
Technically I can have any number of pints of beer on any given night. Wether I can drink them all in one night is a different question entirely Smile

As far as a nonpedantic answer goes: I opt for an option not present in the poll (That being I cannot drink it because I wouldn't be able to force myself to swallow it) Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(March 17, 2010 at 12:12 am)theVOID Wrote: 15 pints is about 8 litres, that's about one night, we usually get down 24 330mil 5% stubbies before getting to the bars, once there it's just jug after jug, so you can get to 8 litres of beer after a few hours and a dozen urinations.

You mean to tell me that you can have 15 of these in a whole night?:
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...s%3Disch:1
Freedom is the ability to march to the beat of a different drummer without fear of retribution. Secularone

Ignorance is bliss but understanding is wonderful. Atheist forums.org
(March 17, 2010 at 2:28 am)Amphora Wrote:
(March 17, 2010 at 12:12 am)theVOID Wrote: 15 pints is about 8 litres, that's about one night, we usually get down 24 330mil 5% stubbies before getting to the bars, once there it's just jug after jug, so you can get to 8 litres of beer after a few hours and a dozen urinations.

You mean to tell me that you can have 15 of these in a whole night?:
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...s%3Disch:1

Certainly. Couldn't you? Tongue

/pedantry stopping naow Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I don't know, I've never pushed it past 5. I'm not supposed to have too much alcohol because of the medication I'm on.

EvF
None, I detest the taste of beer.

Cider I'm fine with, or whiskey, or rum, but not beer.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I got giddy on the first pint, felt woozy on the second, started slurring my words on the third - and always woke up with a hangover.

So you won't be surprised to learn that I stopped drinking booze nearly 40 years ago. Not for any moral reasons - I just cannot handle the stuff.
I can only have about 5 pints before I run out of cash.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2180 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 564 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 18199 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1694 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  How many here like pineapple pizza? ZenTrashin 20 1079 January 19, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2187 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If you can have one superpower... T.J. 26 882 November 7, 2021 at 3:52 am
  Non-Alcoholic Beer Foxaèr 48 2518 June 13, 2021 at 5:30 am
  How many here have constant tinnitus? brewer 28 1462 May 20, 2021 at 12:46 am
Last Post: Astreja
  For the scond night in a row...... Brian37 9 728 May 2, 2021 at 6:47 am