Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insightful English documentary threatens to undermine godless evolution 'science'
Insightful English documentary threatens to undermine godless evolution 'science'
http://youtu.be/hsinjFsVJPY

I hope we can have a civil discussion on this. Where do the facts lead? Was there a monkey up there who flung an apple at Darwin? Is his theory a kind of retribution. Decide for your selves.
RE: Insightful English documentary threatens to undermine godless evolution 'science'
"Everyone is made of monkey meat." "The monkeys that didn't turn into humans must be gutted" LOL
RE: Insightful English documentary threatens to undermine godless evolution 'science'
Most insightful. But where do clouds go at night? Bloody evolutionists cannot answer that.
"Because evolution can't be seen, it's hard to believe in, like electricity or skeletons."

ROFLOL
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
"Apparently you don't see them fighting like this, because it's only a metaphorical battle"

Lol
I read the comments before clicking on the vid (can't be too careful with Whateverist around,
of course I would have to do a couple of pages of comments if it were Min who posted that).
It was very good, and a bit funny.
I like the childlikeness projected by the woman and I love the English accent.
Does Stimbo speak like that?
What about our accents?
Do you Brits cringe when we talk?
Didn't mean to get too far off topic but I'm curious.
It's a Bolton accent, Manchesterish (I guess that's where the conmection to Brian Cox' Wonders series comes in...). Stimbo to my knowledge doesn't talk funny like that Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I went over to YT to see some more of this girl- she is a scream.
Thanks Whaterverist!!
(March 1, 2015 at 5:17 pm)professor Wrote: I read the comments before clicking on the vid (can't be too careful with Whateverist around,
of course I would have to do a couple of pages of comments if it were Min who posted that).
It was very good, and a bit funny.
I like the childlikeness projected by the woman and I love the English accent.
Does Stimbo speak like that?
What about our accents?

Yeah, that's northern she's speaking. Personally, being from kent, I speak the queens english (think colin firth).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8mzWkuOxz8

I don't cringe when I hear American accents except when they come from English kids who've watched so much American TV they've started to pick it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtB1W8zkY5A

Proper english people like me do received pronunciation (1:20 on this one)
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(March 1, 2015 at 5:17 pm)professor Wrote: What about our accents?

I've become convinced that Americans can't perceive individual accents at all, just broad strokes. Since moving out here, every last one of my new family who has tried imitating my accent has come out with a British one, which sounds nothing at all like my broad Australian accent.

... Which I am apparently losing, bit by bit. Tongue

Hell, Luckie can't even understand a lot of Scottish or northern English accents. I basically have to turn a subtitle track on to watch Doctor Who. Big Grin
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chinese-English Translation Fails Kurdistannn 11 3773 August 28, 2015 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  The problems with being English Jacob(smooth) 11 3889 March 18, 2014 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Another English Icon KichigaiNeko 0 914 January 19, 2012 at 4:57 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko