Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how are y'all?
how are y'all?
I feel like hammered shit and have no one to talk to Big Grin

How is everyone doing?
RE: how are y'all?
I'm ok - Tired, but busy at work analysing some cash flow.

How about you?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
I'll ask the voices in my head.
Awful. Morning anxiety continuing into the day and just generally a low mood.

I wish I could get some fresh air to calm down and clear my head, but I'm stuck home with the flu.
This is the first day that I have the impression I may finally have overcome my flu. May try do do some running tonight to see how it checks out.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Alright thanks Smile I been whacked out the last few days but slowly getting over it. Sorry you feel bad at the moment.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(March 5, 2015 at 8:00 am)Norman Humann Wrote: I feel like hammered shit and have no one to talk to Big Grin

How is everyone doing?

Good.

Thanks for asking.

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
I am fine and, the southerner in me, loves that you used the expression y'all. English should have a plural form of the word, you. I had no idea that people in other countries were familiar with the word, y'all.

My daughters brought home a cold or flu bug and last night I realized it was my turn to be sick. I was achy and sore all night long. Today, I am better but my oldest daughter assured me that she always felt better in the morning and got progressively sicker as the day wore on. Bleh. I hate being sick.

We also bought seasons three and four of Game of Thrones and have been binge watching the episodes every night. I am looking forward to starting season four tonight. Hooray.
I'm all right, Norman. (^_^)/

We got hit with some icy weather but didn't lose electricity so that's a plus. It's crazy. Yesterday it was nearly 70 degrees and today it's below freezing with snow and ice. We don't have a spring or fall in Mississippi. It's either ass-freezing winter or the sweltering death of our summers.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin
(March 5, 2015 at 9:57 am)Nope Wrote: I am fine and, the southerner in me, loves that you used the expression y'all. English should have a plural form of the word, you. I had no idea that people in other countries were familiar with the word, y'all.

My daughters brought home a cold or flu bug and last night I realized it was my turn to be sick. I was achy and sore all night long. Today, I am better but my oldest daughter assured me that she always felt better in the morning and got progressively sicker as the day wore on. Bleh. I hate being sick.

We also bought seasons three and four of Game of Thrones and have been binge watching the episodes every night. I am looking forward to starting season four tonight. Hooray.

I tend to say ya'll and I'm not sure why. I've never even been to American, let alone the South. ^_^
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]