Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Batman verses Vader
Batman verses Vader
Who would win in this ultimate battle of science verse faith?

http://youtu.be/qv6saLrn3UY

Post number 6k!
RE: Batman verses Vader
Batman has some toys, but so does Vader and he also has access to the force. Can't beat the mitichlorians.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Batman has no true superpowers. He's just a badass. But he also has no weaknesses. I side with Batman.
Darth Vader would choke Batman to death with the force
Vader really only wins because he has the force.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(March 7, 2015 at 10:14 am)ChadWooters Wrote: Batman has no true superpowers. He's just a badass. But he also has no weaknesses. I side with Batman.

A light saber to the Utlity belt and sliced upward would be considered a weakness for anyone.

(March 7, 2015 at 10:58 am)dyresand Wrote: Vader really only wins because he has the force.

Duh.. That's kinda his thing.

If you watch the video past the interviews, it has a little 3 min battle, which is done pretty well!
I watched the vid and was incredulous about all the people who think Batman would win. Yeah, and a little yap dog would win a fight against a tiger.

Darth Vader, obviously.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Is vader batman' father?
I think Batman wins because he's the good guy and Darth Vader is the bad guy. Batman has a 100% success ratio of winning, so it's hard to argue against that.

Maybe the force doesn't work well on Batman because he has such strong willpower? I'm sure in a universe with the force batman would have a lot of potential, sort of like when Vader was chasing Luke Skywalker in the first movie and was like 'the force is strong with this one' which nullified some of his Vader powers.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
I assume that the people who asked this question imagine Batman and Darth Vader to be in a neutral world where they each have only their fictional powers. If Batman could use the force then he would be a jedi without the training. He would still lose. If Vader lost the use of force, he would lose against Batman's gadgets

Without gadgets or the force, I think it would be a draw. They are both trained fighters

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars fan film: Darth Vader: Episode 1 Shards ofthe Past Cepheus Ace 5 519 December 23, 2018 at 3:14 am
Last Post: Maketakunai
  Holy Shit, Batman Minimalist 4 1408 August 18, 2015 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Batman v Jesus: The ReNailing StealthySkeptic 10 3723 April 28, 2015 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  I wish I was Batman Belac Enrobso 3 963 January 4, 2014 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Belac Enrobso
  Fleabow tweets babble verses. Brian37 6 1332 October 9, 2012 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist