Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee with Jesus
Coffee with Jesus
[Image: 87o5pac.jpg]
RE: Coffee with Jesus
And this is portrayed as a virtue, while other ideologies that prioritize deeds over words are mocked.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Oh, phew. I thought CoffeeJesus was back...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
"You're looking particularly buff today jesus! You been working out?"

"Nah, I just got bread hidden in every available place in my robe."

"Miracle day huh?"
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Love the comic Napo! Where did you get your new avatar gif? Who is that? It's awesome. Big Grin
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
We can add 'Hookers In Hell' to the list of reasons not to try and get into Heaven.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 28, 2015 at 3:03 pm)Kitty Galore Wrote: Love the comic Napo! Where did you get your new avatar gif? Who is that? It's awesome. Big Grin

It's Nacho from Nacho Libre. One of my favourite comedy films.  Cool Shades
(March 27, 2015 at 8:15 pm)Chad32 Wrote: And this is portrayed as a virtue, while other ideologies that prioritize deeds over words are mocked.
That's why Nietzsche called it slave morality. It allows anyone to claim virtue despite the privation of their intellect.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
Quote:That's why Nietzsche called it slave morality. It allows anyone to claim virtue despite the privation of their intellect.
It's a shame I can't kudos anymore - Seconded.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Are the buttons in a different place? I feel like the buttons are in different places...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coffee with Jesus! Dragonetti 0 1735 January 1, 2014 at 5:49 am
Last Post: Dragonetti