Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee review - KAFAE YEN DeDe Instant Coffee
Coffee review - KAFAE YEN DeDe Instant Coffee
[Image: 91j%2BpeiiPHL._SY606_.jpg]
3 in 1 coffee drink enjoy it hot or cold no milk or sugar needed. 

So went down to my favorite Asian American store i am part Asian i just don't look it. So i was looking around and i found this.
Came home turned on the kettle and made hot cup of this Amazingly delicious coffee. When i say no sugar is needed i really mean it.
It has a warm robust flavor and its such a unique flavor this coffee really outshines Folgers by a land slide. I did buy a coffee milk flavored tea
but that is for another time. So if i had the choice for coffee in the morning a free pot vs this instant coffee i would for times sake's and over all
it tastes great and it doesn't need to be adjusted with too much or too little sugar i am going with this.

Pro's
Delicately flavored.
Not too sweet or overly sweetend.
great robust flavore
time saver. 

con's
why aren't you giving this a try
can be hard to find. 
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Coffee review - KAFAE YEN DeDe Instant Coffee
I've never tried instant coffee, unless those crappy gas station cappuccinos count, which I love. Especially, after a night at the bar.

I just got a keurig, and I'm pretty surprised at how much use I'm getting out of it. I though there wouldn't be any customization option (coffee to water ratio) but there's actually quite a bit you can do. For one, you can use your own coffee with their reusable k-cup thingy, and also you have the cup size buttons. I kept my pot for when family comes over. I've been drinking this brand for the last year or so:

Good stuff. I take it black.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
i like the K cup machine i also have another machine its a dispenser it dispenses coffee hot chocolate etc.

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(April 14, 2015 at 11:49 am)dyresand Wrote: i like the K cup machine i also have another machine its a dispenser it dispenses coffee hot chocolate etc.

BLASPHEMER! If you like stale coffee, then K cups are for you. Otherwise, they are over hyped coffee.
I haven't had a stale k-cup yet. I hope that's not common. But I thought the same thing. Every cup of keurig coffee I had before I got mine tasted a little funny, but then, so does any cup not from my house. Using my water with the keurig makes it taste much more like home. I'm pleasantly surprised with it.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(April 14, 2015 at 12:28 pm)Surgenator Wrote:
(April 14, 2015 at 11:49 am)dyresand Wrote: i like the K cup machine i also have another machine its a dispenser it dispenses coffee hot chocolate etc.

BLASPHEMER! If you like stale coffee, then K cups are for you. Otherwise, they are over hyped coffee.

If i drink fresh coffee i don't get the stuff packaged i buy my coffee beans i have my own coffee plant i just don't have beans on it yet. 

Code:
(April 14, 2015 at 12:33 pm)dyresand Wrote:
(April 14, 2015 at 12:28 pm)Surgenator Wrote: BLASPHEMER! If you like stale coffee, then K cups are for you. Otherwise, they are over hyped coffee.

If i drink fresh coffee i don't get the stuff packaged i buy my coffee beans i have my own coffee plant i just don't have beans on it yet. 

And that's the way it should be.

Kudos on the coffee plant.
(April 14, 2015 at 12:49 pm)Surgenator Wrote:
(April 14, 2015 at 12:33 pm)dyresand Wrote: If i drink fresh coffee i don't get the stuff packaged i buy my coffee beans i have my own coffee plant i just don't have beans on it yet. 

And that's the way it should be.

Kudos on the coffee plant.

Can't wait for them to start sprouting fresh coffee from my garden is always nice. 

Code:
y'all need some of this shit.

[Image: 41-t6gzuq-L._SY300_.jpg]

A medically reprehensible amount of caffeine. It's fucking glorious. Tastes great black too.

(April 14, 2015 at 12:32 pm)Exian Wrote: I haven't had a stale k-cup yet. I hope that's not common. But I thought the same thing. Every cup of keurig coffee I had before I got mine tasted a little funny, but then, so does any cup not from my house. Using my water with the keurig makes it taste much more like home. I'm pleasantly surprised with it.

The problem I have with Kcups is they are wasteful, and the coffee tastes watered down. There's a ratio you have to work out in your percolator or French press, depending on grind size and roast, and you can't do that in a keurig.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Coffee should be neither sweet nor instant.

My coffee of choice, five bucks for a 12 oz can of beans at the closest supermarket -- rich flavor, and beautiful smooth texture to the sip:

[Image: 51c59uOn18L.jpg]

That is all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coffee and Orange Juice Foxaèr 10 656 August 14, 2022 at 5:45 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How do you take your coffee? vulcanlogician 37 2417 September 27, 2021 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  My reply to the Human Life Review. Jehanne 18 1159 August 28, 2021 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Coffee has been banned...... Foxaèr 28 2688 May 28, 2018 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  How do you take your coffee? Antares 51 8416 April 19, 2018 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Help me catch the office coffee thief J a c k 72 15106 November 28, 2017 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: Losty
  The Coffee Questionaire Foxaèr 27 2356 September 30, 2017 at 6:41 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Clouds in my coffee, I'm not vain.... Brian37 6 570 September 29, 2017 at 8:35 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Tired All The Time Without Coffee Edwardo Piet 52 5671 August 30, 2017 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Like to read? Book review thread! mediocrates 13 2230 May 16, 2017 at 11:08 am
Last Post: mlmooney89