Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Coffee Questionaire
The Coffee Questionaire
If you don't drink coffee, ignore all the questions below.

1. Do you make your coffee at home (skip to #5) or does a barista make it for you (go on to #2)?
(if you occasionally order a coffee from a barista, go on to #2)
(if neither applies or you also drink coffee at work from the breakroom, go on to #10)

2. What do you usually order from the barista? Describe in detail what's in the drink, whether it's a hot or cold coffee, size of the drink, milk & sugar, etc.
3. Do you drink it there and then order another from the barista or do you drink it on the go?
4. Add any other pertinent details about your coffee drinking habits involving baristas who make it for you.
(if you also drink coffee at home, go on to #5)

5. What brand of coffee do you normally buy?
6. How many cups (how big are these cups) of coffee do you normally consume on an average day?
7. What do you add to your coffee?
8. Do you drink water during or after your coffee?
9. Will you not drink coffee past a particular time?
(if you also drink coffee at work, go on to #10)

10. Do you know the brand of the coffee in the work breakroom?
11. How many cups (how big are the cups) of coffee do you normally consume on an average work day?
12. What do you add to your coffee?
13. Do you drink water during or after your coffee?
14. Will you not drink coffee past a particular time during your work day?

15. Add anything else you feel is worth mentioning in relation to the consumption of coffee. (for example, how long have you been drinking coffee, do you make coffee at home and drink it on the go, how much do you pay for a cup of coffee from the barista, does drinking coffee get your bowels moving, etc?)

Fun facts: Coffee is the number one consumed beverage in the world, breast milk is at number ten.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: The Coffee Questionaire
Folger's for everyday use, gourmet brands for fun.
6. How many cups (how big are these cups) of coffee do you normally consume on an average day?
I start the day with four cups. (The middle setting on a Keurig.) More later if I feel like it
Coffeemate.
No.
One hour before bedtime is my cutoff.

I drank Navy coffee for twenty years. Coffee that doesn't move by itself is a happy luxury of retirement for me.
I have 3 expressos a day. 1 to get up, another at morning break, and another at lunch. No sugar.
I take most of my caffeine in pill form. Don't really like the taste of coffee and have a little trouble with the acid.

Don't make coffee at home and buy most of what I do drink from a gas station just up the street. A 1/3 to 2/3 mix of cappuccino to coffee. 16 to 20 oz.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 29, 2017 at 8:39 am)Lutrinae Wrote: If you don't drink coffee, ignore all the questions below.

1. Do you make your coffee at home (skip to #5) or does a barista make it for you (go on to #2)?
(if neither applies or you also drink coffee at work from the breakroom, go on to #10)

2. What do you usually order from the barista?  Describe in detail what's in the drink, whether it's a hot or cold coffee, size of the drink, milk & sugar, etc.
3. Do you drink it there and then order another from the barista or do you drink it on the go?
4. Add any other pertinent details about your coffee drinking habits involving baristas who make it for you.

10. Do you know the brand of the coffee in the work breakroom?
11. How many cups (how big are the cups) of coffee do you normally consume on an average work day?
12. What do you add to your coffee?
13. Do you drink water during or after your coffee?

15. Add anything else you feel is worth mentioning in relation to the consumption of coffee. (for example, do you make coffee at home and drink it on the go, how much do you pay for a cup of coffee from the barista, does drinking coffee get your bowels moving, etc?)

1) Typically only on the weekends (but I make coffee at work every morning. I use a kettle and a French press)
2) Cold brew with almond milk (lately I have been adding pumpkin spice)
3) Depends. This morning I drink it at the coffee shop, but more often than not I take it and go
4) I prefer iced coffees when ordering them 
5) Dunkin' Donuts (but I'll typically buy whatever is on sale if it looks good and my wife buys a store brand for at home brewing)
6) Typically 3-4 normal sized mugs, but less on weekends (usually just 1 per day on weekends)
7) Just creamer when at work (sometimes flavored, sometimes not)
8) After. I keep a water bottle at my desk
9) Once it reaches 5 pm, I won't drink any more caffeine. (I try not to drink any caffeine in the afternoons at all, but there are days when I still need some)
10) No, I don't drink the coffee at work (people usually have their own anyways as people mostly use the k-cup things where I am at)
11) Same as answer to 6
12) Same as answer to 7
13) Same as answer to 8
14) Same as answer to 9
15) I like cold coffees when ordering them on the go because I don't have to worry about burning myself as I drive. It doesn't matter the weather. At work, I like my coffee from my French press but I don't like to drink it when it is scalding hot. I hate sugar in my coffee and wish the pumpkin spice I got wasn't as sweet too (but I consider it a rare treat)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(September 29, 2017 at 8:39 am)Lutrinae Wrote: 1. Do you make your coffee at home (skip to #5) or does a barista make it for you (go on to #2)?

99% of the time I drink super strong instant coffee at home. Occasionally I have a few double espressos at barista. Or if I'm feeling cheeky and don't really need any more caffeine in me I'll order a latte.

Quote:2. What do you usually order from the barista?  Describe in detail what's in the drink, whether it's a hot or cold coffee, size of the drink, milk & sugar, etc.

2-3 double espressos no sugar no milk no cream... is my standard.

Although I will occasionally order an iced coffee or a latte just for funsies.

Quote:3. Do you drink it there and then order another from the barista or do you drink it on the go?

Depends. If I'm in a rush I drink it on the go. If I'm not in a rush I drink it there and then fuck off elsewhere.

Quote:4. Add any other pertinent details about your coffee drinking habits involving baristas who make it for you.

I never ever have sugar and I like to have more than one double espresso as baristas don't tend to make coffee strong enough for me.

Quote:5. What brand of coffee do you normally buy?

Any.

Quote:6. How many cups (how big are these cups) of coffee do you normally consume on an average day?

I dunno how to describe it but I have this gigantic mug that has "Music lover" written on it with a pair of headphones painted on it. I usually stick 5-7 heaped spoons of instant coffee in them.

Quote:7. What do you add to your coffee?

Enough heaped spoons of instant coffee for me to be basically drinking the equivalent of at least 6 coffees at once.

Quote:8. Do you drink water during or after your coffee?

I try to drink water constantly throughout the day... which includes before and after coffee. I try to overdrink and it usually leads to me pissing every half hour.

I make up for that by forgetting to drink for hours at a time at least as much as I overdrink. It's because I often forget to drink or eat that I tend to drink and eat as much as I can when I actually remember to drink and eat.

Quote:9. Will you not drink coffee past a particular time?

Yes. In fact some days I stay awake for 40 hours (I miss whole day basically) so I'll drink coffee throughout the night because I didn't need to sleep that night anyways.

Quote:15. Add anything else you feel is worth mentioning in relation to the consumption of coffee. (for example, how long have you been drinking coffee, do you make coffee at home and drink it on the go, how much do you pay for a cup of coffee from the barista, does drinking coffee get your bowels moving, etc?)

I can go for weeks without coffee but then when I do drink it I drink it more than anyone I've ever known.

Quote:Fun facts: Coffee is the number one consumed beverage in the world, breast milk is at number ten.

I didn't know the part about breast milk. I should get a girlfriend and try it in my coffee (her breast milk I mean... not her herself. I'm not going to dip the entirety of a naked adult woman in a gigantic mug of coffee. Although the mug I drink from is almost big enough to do that).
(September 29, 2017 at 8:39 am)Lutrinae Wrote: If you don't drink coffee, ignore all the questions below.

2. What do you usually order from the barista? Describe in detail what's in the drink, whether it's a hot or cold coffee, size of the drink, milk & sugar, etc.
Plain black
Quote:3. Do you drink it there and then order another from the barista or do you drink it on the go?
Mostly to go during work days
Quote:4. Add any other pertinent details about your coffee drinking habits involving baristas who make it for you.

Lavazza Espresso or some organic fair trade brand
Quote:6. How many cups (how big are these cups) of coffee do you normally consume on an average day?
too damn many
Quote:7. What do you add to your coffee?
I drink three different types of coffee. For breakfast at home, milk foam with espresso poured into it and sugar sprinkled on top. Breakfast at a café, plain black. After dinner, Espresso with sugar.
Quote:8. Do you drink water during or after your coffee?
almost always
Quote:9. Will you not drink coffee past a particular time?
After dinner only when at a restaurant or festive occasion
Quote:10. Do you know the brand of the coffee in the work breakroom?
I think it's some fair trade brand. Buncha hippies!
Quote:11. How many cups (how big are the cups) of coffee do you normally consume on an average work day?
Two big coffee paper cup equivalents
Quote:12. What do you add to your coffee?
see above
Quote:13. Do you drink water during or after your coffee?
Usually not after work
Quote:15. Add anything else you feel is worth mentioning in relation to the consumption of coffee. (for example, how long have you been drinking coffee, do you make coffee at home and drink it on the go, how much do you pay for a cup of coffee from the barista, does drinking coffee get your bowels moving, etc?)

Fun facts: Coffee is the number one consumed beverage in the world, breast milk is at number ten.

We had a ritual during my German senior year where we'd have two hours off every monday afternoon and would go to a friend's to make ridiculously strong coffee and smoke a cigar. We would then return for German and Latin lessons basically high.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(September 29, 2017 at 5:30 pm)Alex K Wrote: We had a ritual during my German senior year where we'd have two hours off every monday afternoon and would go to a friend's to make ridiculously strong coffee and smoke a cigar. We would then return for German and Latin lessons basically high.

As one who has a low tolerance for caffeine, I find that drinking coffee makes me high. I like it.
~ Erin Hunter
(September 29, 2017 at 5:31 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
(September 29, 2017 at 5:30 pm)Alex K Wrote: We had a ritual during my German senior year where we'd have two hours off every monday afternoon and would go to a friend's to make ridiculously strong coffee and smoke a cigar. We would then return for German and Latin lessons basically high.

As one who has a low tolerance for caffeine, I find that drinking coffee makes me high. I like it.

Combine it with a nikotine flash from a large cigar and you can barely walk to class. Fun.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(September 29, 2017 at 5:33 pm)Alex K Wrote: Combine it with a nikotine flash from a large cigar and you can barely walk to class. Fun.

I do my best writing when I'm under the influence, so I've been drinking coffee and writing.
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coffee and Orange Juice Foxaèr 10 657 August 14, 2022 at 5:45 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How do you take your coffee? vulcanlogician 37 2427 September 27, 2021 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Coffee has been banned...... Foxaèr 28 2691 May 28, 2018 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Bathing Habit Questionaire BrianSoddingBoru4 33 5452 April 22, 2018 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  How do you take your coffee? Antares 51 8421 April 19, 2018 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Help me catch the office coffee thief J a c k 72 15108 November 28, 2017 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Clouds in my coffee, I'm not vain.... Brian37 6 572 September 29, 2017 at 8:35 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Tired All The Time Without Coffee Edwardo Piet 52 5675 August 30, 2017 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Coffee review - KAFAE YEN DeDe Instant Coffee dyresand 15 2927 April 15, 2015 at 9:46 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  post a pic of your fav coffee cup! goodwithoutgod 10 1995 January 16, 2015 at 4:01 am
Last Post: Lucanus