Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Elections
2016 Elections
It is never too early.

I can honestly state I have not voted since I was first legally able to do so.  I voted against Bush, and the stupid bitch won his second term anyway.

Obama has done well without my vote, do you not agree?

Anyway, I was thinking I might just get back into voting if Hilary is allowed to become a candidate.

If she doesn't make it, I will not vote. Simple.

In what direction will you go, even though it might be too early to determine?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: 2016 Elections
I will hold my nose, avert my gaze, and vote for Hillary.

She is by nature a rash, conceited and somewhat unscrupulous ideologue and would be a major failure on the international stage and likely a failure on the domestic stage as well. But anyone who can gain nomination of the Republican Party can not but be much worse by nature, and would further be forced by his party to be even worse still than his mere nature.
The one good thing Hillary might have going for her is Clinton. The economy did very well when he was in office.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Bill Clinton is an infinitely superior politician, political strategist, and political campaigner to Hillary or any other perspective 2016 candidate, or champaign strategist, on either side.     If she lose the 2016 election it would be because she is too conceited and stupid to risk letting her husband the ex-president overshadow her.

She should get on her knees and thank whichever deity she prays to that she has bill's coattail to ride on.
I will vote for whoever runs against whatever fucking, single-digit IQ, jesus-spouting halfwit the republicunts nominate.
(April 15, 2015 at 1:41 am)Kitan Wrote: The one good thing Hillary might have going for her is Clinton.  The economy did very well when he was in office.

The economy did well cause you had a tech boom.  Also remember his second term ended with our economy heading into recession....so it really wasn't that great.

Presidents do not have much control over the economy....you give them too much credit.
Bush the Stupider puy ours into the fucking toilet, Woodie.  I'd hope you'd remember that.
I simply cannot vote for any of the Republicans who have announced so far, so I'll have to vote for the Democrat on the ballot simply to be able to live with myself.

Knowing roughly who you'll be forced to vote for a year and a half before the elections sucks. I want to have a choice, not have my hand forced.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Can anyone explain to me why Hillary Clinton is so popular? I don't understand how she has so much clout that every Democrat is afraid to run against her in the primary. Is it a money thing?

Who am I kidding? It's always a money thing.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(April 15, 2015 at 10:42 am)Clueless Morgan Wrote: I simply cannot vote for any of the Republicans who have announced so far, so I'll have to vote for the Democrat on the ballot simply to be able to live with myself.

Knowing roughly who you'll be forced to vote for a year and a half before the elections sucks.  I want to have a choice, not have my hand forced.

Give up the notion that you are for a better America, an embrace the notion that you are against an even worse America.   Once you do that, you find you don't have to hold your nose and acknowledge a year in advance that you will vote FOR Hillary Clinton.     Rather you can enjoy the suspense of waiting to see which animal from the zoo called the "Republican Party" you will be voting AGAINST.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's obvious the MSM Media hasn't learned it's lesson from 2016 GODZILLA 11 890 June 21, 2019 at 9:03 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Stop Re litigating 2016 liberals /OP ED. Brian37 66 4839 February 21, 2019 at 7:59 am
Last Post: DLJ
  State level elections in BAvaria yield ground breaking results Deesse23 0 252 October 15, 2018 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Lets get rid of primary elections when electing our president GODZILLA 79 8786 July 2, 2018 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  The 2018 mid-term US elections. Jehanne 18 4519 October 7, 2017 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Are elections always as nasty as this last one we had NuclearEnergy 14 3680 January 21, 2017 at 8:53 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Hilary wanted to rig the Palestian elections ReptilianPeon 55 8208 December 22, 2016 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Leftists tearings 2016 Cobainism 62 7703 November 29, 2016 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  2016 vote recount? Foxaèr 34 3843 November 29, 2016 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  6 million fewer Democrats voted in 2016... Jehanne 51 7745 November 16, 2016 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Cecelia