Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Um....'God' Loves A Tea-Bagger Come To His Understanding!
Um....'God' Loves A Tea-Bagger Come To His Understanding!
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/04/watch...s-in-2016/

Quote:WATCH: Terrified ‘Tea Party Patriot’ realizes he could lose Obamacare if GOP wins in 2016

Quote:James Webb, a 51-year-old YouTube celebrity who devotes his “Hot Lead” channel to topics like his love of guns and ranting about gay men kissing on The Walking Dead, may have shocked his viewers on Monday when he revealed that he was torn over which party to vote for in the 2016 election.

“And I’m serious because I asked myself, ‘Which party has helped me out the most in the last, I don’t know, 15 years, 20?’ And it was the Democrat [SIC] Party,” Webb lamented. “If it wasn’t for Obama and that Obamacare, I would still be working.”
“With Obamacare, I got to retire at age 50 because if it wasn’t for Obamacare, I would have had to work until I was 65 and get on Medicare because health insurance is expensive when you’ve got medical problems,” he continued.

Too funny.
RE: Um....'God' Loves A Tea-Bagger Come To His Understanding!
Haha Oh the dilemma! "But when I think about the Merica Jesus wanted, I know in my heart it's the Republican Party."
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
He wants Obamacare now because he needs it. If he was healthy, he would be very dismissive of people like himself.
(April 15, 2015 at 4:40 pm)Nope Wrote: He wants Obamacare now because he needs it. If he was healthy, he would be very dismissive of people like himself.

Of course.  These people are notoriously full of shit.
There's a reason liberals refer to the vast majority of the Republican voting bloc as people who "vote against their own best interests".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1844 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Know This Won’t Come As A Shock BrianSoddingBoru4 13 820 February 15, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  looks like the orange man group making a come back.. Drich 190 11023 December 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 283 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Political caricature: come, post and share. WinterHold 73 4828 November 3, 2020 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  I come to this hearing with the deepest sadness. onlinebiker 10 972 December 19, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1076 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  trump announces his bid for reelection! Drich 154 14315 July 18, 2019 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump has blood on his hands WinterHold 60 4379 December 13, 2018 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  It's funny how the right loves to dish it, but can't take it GODZILLA 3 494 October 22, 2018 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Minimalist