Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zippity Pip!
Zippity Pip!
New here, as you can probably guess. My hobbies include drinking copious amounts of tea, procrastinating, and lying about my achievements.
RE: Zippity Pip!
So, you're not really that impressive a tea drinker in reality I presume?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(April 17, 2015 at 7:56 am)Quatermass Wrote: New here, as you can probably guess. My hobbies include drinking copious amounts of tea, procrastinating, and lying about my achievements.

You and I have lots in common, mate.
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(April 17, 2015 at 7:59 am)Alex K Wrote: So, you're not really that impressive a tea drinker in reality I presume?

You may never know! 
Sorry, does not compute. As an atheist, I can only live with absolute certainty. Everything else is not logical.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Hello there, welcome Smile

I am actually a world record holder in lying about my achievements.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(April 17, 2015 at 8:19 am)robvalue Wrote: Hello there, welcome Smile

I am actually a world record holder in lying about my achievements.

The only way how you could top that is by claiming that you always tell the truth.

Welcome! We look forward to hearing about your high achievements in the area of procrastination. I doubt you're in my league though.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
I know you Big Grin

Welcome Q!
(April 17, 2015 at 9:58 am)Deidre32 Wrote: I know you Big Grin

Welcome Q!

Dee! My favourite nude hula-dancer! Smile