Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And He can save you too.
And He can save you too.
The good Lord can save all you Satanists out there too. This is a message to all those who have lost there way or never really truly been touched by Jesus' all Jesusy lovely all-loving heart. He wants to save you. He really really wants to save you. He loves you very much. You know He does. He knows you know He does. So be saved all you bad people out there in the world who have gone astray. This is a message to you. Jesus [made me] told me to say it.

End transmission.

Now... what's for breakfast? I feel like a Pot Noodle.

EvF
RE: And He can save you too.
Careful... you might be regressing Big Grin
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
The hypocricy of atheism is that they worship Satan but then turn around and deny the existance of God.

You can't have it both ways!
- Meatball
Satan is the king of darkness and an angel of light. Satan wouldn't be too wise to speak his own name into time lest he be revealed to humanity. Even further, he is the prince of confusion and knows nothing of ordered peace. Christ strikes his head and he strikes His heal.
I like how TheDisciple thought EvF was being serious.
"Every tongue will confess..." haha
(April 8, 2010 at 4:55 pm)TheDisciple Wrote: "Every tongue will confess..." haha

Every butt will fart... So what? Things do happen.
(April 8, 2010 at 5:08 pm)Synackaon Wrote:
(April 8, 2010 at 4:55 pm)TheDisciple Wrote: "Every tongue will confess..." haha

Every butt will fart... So what? Things do happen.

But if your butt is farting... there may be something wrong with it. It's one thing for one's arse to fart... but one's butt?

And how exactly are we proposing tongue's can confess? What is confessing that a tongue can do it? :S

This is making no literal sense to me : o
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Meatball wrote:'The hypocricy of atheism is that they worship Satan but then turn around and deny the existance of God.'

I find it so funny when theists accuse atheists of such a ridiculous notion. When it comes to angels and demons I put them all in the same folder with the biblical god and file them under mythology.
There is nothing people will not maintain when they are slaves to superstition

http://chatpilot-godisamyth.blogspot.com/

If Jesus wants to save me, he knows where I am. Same goes for Satan, really.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It' s never too late to start onlinebiker 2 407 October 18, 2021 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Spooky
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 1917 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  They're all mad save thee and me... Gawdzilla Sama 9 775 September 9, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Strangers are people too Godscreated 12 947 December 20, 2018 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  I’m too old for this shit! J a c k 42 3055 September 26, 2018 at 10:34 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I did it and you should too. Brian37 41 4053 August 25, 2018 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1160 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Is it too early to start drinking? Gawdzilla Sama 13 1445 July 22, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Too sexy for my computer Foxaèr 40 8099 May 13, 2018 at 2:54 am
Last Post: Succubus
  Do you know why the end of the month is still too far away? Foxaèr 15 2418 April 22, 2018 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr