Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out for the Count
Out for the Count
Jesus and the devil were going to have a boxing match. Everybody bet on the devil to win because they knew how crafty he is. Even the preacher bet on the devil, but when the fight started, the first punch Jesus threw, the devil hit the mat. The whole town was stunned. "We all bet on you. We counted on you. How could you just take a dive?" Devil said, "I know y'all bet on me. That's why I bet on Jesus and now I'm taking all your money. " Big Grin
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: Out for the Count
Nice Big Grin

That's just the sort of thing he'd do as well! Jesus is such a sucker.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
That was a south park episode.
Also, Pulp Fiction?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Quote:Father Pat and Rabbi Sol go to a local boxing match between "Irish" Sean O'hara and Izzy "The Yid" Fleckstein. They settle into their seats as the fighters meet in the middle of the ring. As they return to their corners Rabbi Sol notices Irish O'hara making the sign of the cross.

"What's that for," he asked Father Pat?

"Oh, he's blessing himself for the upcoming match," Father Pat replied amiably.

"Will it help," demanded the rabbi?

Father pat answered, "not if he can't fight."
(April 21, 2015 at 1:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Father Pat and Rabbi Sol go to a local boxing match between "Irish" Sean O'hara and Izzy "The Yid" Fleckstein. They settle into their seats as the fighters meet in the middle of the ring. As they return to their corners Rabbi Sol notices Irish O'hara making the sign of the cross.

"What's that for," he asked Father Pat?

"Oh, he's blessing himself for the upcoming match," Father Pat replied amiably.

"Will it help," demanded the rabbi?

Father pat answered, "not if he can't fight."
TRUTH! and funny too.Big Grin
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Retard count That guy who asked questions 0 849 May 25, 2013 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: That guy who asked questions