Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy shit.
Tongue 
Holy shit.
How do I have 205 posts already?! Man, this place has kept me busy. On SDN I've been there 4 years and only written about 1300 posts Big Grin
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
RE: Holy shit.
Two years 5k posts.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Meh...

Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Nice Big Grin

For me, it's not about the quantity of my posts, but rather about butt loads of quantity.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(April 22, 2015 at 2:20 am)robvalue Wrote: Nice Big Grin

For me, it's not about the quantity of my posts, but rather about butt loads of quantity.

Some other people come to mind for whom it's all about butt loads...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

This forum is therapy for my wife because she doesn't have to listen to all my shit which I otherwise bottle up until she gets home!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Not a year and 3000+ posts
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Man, do we have some one uppers here!

Iro, making it through the initial onslaught is the easy part. You have a long road ahead. 30 years and 35000 posts later, you will be our new Minimalist.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
7k+, in almost 3 years... with an active refrain from participating in some more active threads, like the one where you ban the previous user, mafia games, what are you up to, etc...
Admittedly, without the never-ending story thread, I would maybe have 20 posts or so.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time for some Halloween shit. brewer 142 5436 November 4, 2023 at 4:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My shit ass job just called me back up CarveTheFive 25 1996 May 9, 2020 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  What we really lost in all this shit... Gawdzilla Sama 7 1157 April 20, 2020 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Stupid shit you've seen. Gawdzilla Sama 44 5796 December 26, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The queen doesn't half talk some shit Cod 11 2066 December 26, 2018 at 9:28 am
  I’m too old for this shit! J a c k 42 3059 September 26, 2018 at 10:34 am
  Maybe the Shit should hit the Fan fromdownunder 2 532 September 12, 2018 at 6:03 am
  Well, Stormy...He IS An Old Sack of Shit Minimalist 11 1369 August 28, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  No Shit! Minimalist 10 1202 August 15, 2018 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Anybody else overthink the most basic shit? Kookaburra 19 2026 March 22, 2018 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Martian Mermaid