Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:05 pm

Poll: Ned Flanders as your neighbourino?
This poll is closed.
Yes
73.33%
11 73.33%
No
20.00%
3 20.00%
Not Sure
6.67%
1 6.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll: Ned Flanders as your Neighbourino?
Video 
Poll: Ned Flanders as your Neighbourino?
If you don't know who Ned Flanders is, he's the neighbour of the Simpsons family from the cartoon The Simpsons.

I actually wouldn't mind having Ned Flanders as a neighbour. I think he's a nice man. He'd be better than the neighbours I have at the moment, that's for sure.

RE: Poll: Would you mind living next door to Ned Flanders?
No, I think he represents just about the nicest possible religious person you could expect. I think we'd get along.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
That's awesome but I just realized a flaw in the topic. The answer to the poll question is actually "yes" not "no" whereas the answer to the topic title is "no" not "yes". It's misleading. Sorry about that everyone. I hope everyone votes for the answer they actually wanted to.

Edit: Just changed the topic title to avoid any further confusion.

Hahaha! I've often thought that I would love to have Ned Flanders as a neighbor. There are so many scenes in the Simpsons I would love to write and re-write and re-write again, and a ton of them have to do with Ned; it would be perfect if I had him living right next door Big Grin
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
RE: Poll: Ned Flanders as your Neighbourino?
What can I ding dong diddly do for you?

Screw you Flanders.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3ZcZ2h4...Rv2zTITx_g
You can borrow all of Flanderersers stuff and never give it back, he's the perfect neighbour
“The larger the group, the more toxic, the more of your beauty as an individual you have to surrender for the sake of group thought. And when you suspend your individual beauty you also give up a lot of your humanity. You will do things in the name of a group that you would never do on your own. Injuring, hurting, killing, drinking are all part of it, because you've lost your identity, because you now owe your allegiance to this thing that's bigger than you are and that controls you.”  - George Carlin
[Image: mh8jm.jpg]

Index of my best videos
I moved sometime before last winter, and now that the birds are out and the grass is growing, so are the neighbors, and I gotta tell you, they are the nicest shirts-off-their-backs people, but there's a strange, twilight-zone riding mower community.

These people literally never walk anywhere, they just drive to each others houses on their different suped-up mowers. And if one dude is mowing, then the other four are mowing, and then I have to mow (and its a two day affair with the size of our lawns). It's not even really unspoken. I groaned about it to Rick (the nice guy drunk...wait that doesnt narrow it down) and he kinda shared the same feeling, but it told me that it was indeed a "thing".

My first experience, I'm out there, and suddenly two mowers packed with people drive up to my backyard and they all introduce themselves. Now, I've got a gang of people planning to help me redo the barn roof, and the one guy already tilled the garden. Like I said, nice people, but I'm just not used to bing this neighborly, or having people drive to my backyard from theirs. And I think I like it.

One day I'm in my living room, when I see two mowers going down the road. I look out my other window to see what the commotion was. Wellll, wouldn't you know it! Ol' Rick got himself a spankin' new Cadet. He was surrounded by a veritable army of onlookers sitting on their rides as he unloaded it from the trailer, including Chuck, who has a small tractor with a huge deck and a plow bucket (the envy of the town, so I thought that wa kinda shitty for Rick). Then they all drove to a different neighbor's backyard and all took turns test driving it. I was happy for Rick, since I found out later he had been borrowing ONE OF Doug's mowers this whole time, but also I thought the scene was funny as hell.

It's weird and a little strange, but I kinda love my new neighborly neighborinos.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Do you live near Hank Hill? Tongue

Index of my best videos

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is a 'god'? A poll for anyone with an opinion about what all the fuss is about. Whateverist 51 14446 March 2, 2014 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Poll for Christians: Are the End Times imminent? xpastor 98 20593 January 3, 2014 at 7:59 am
Last Post: xpastor
  Unforgivable Sin - Poll themonkeyman 36 9590 October 7, 2013 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  The Homophobes/Nipples Poll Cinjin 17 4566 November 24, 2011 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: Anymouse