Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Stupidest Man in the World
The Stupidest Man in the World
Sometimes, it's really expensive to have no critical thinking skills at all. Meet the con artist's dream.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
RE: The Stupidest Man in the World
Damn. He missed his calling for being a Mormon.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

It is too bad that not all people who claim to be psychics are charged with fraud.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
That guy is scary moronic. It's amazing what people will fall for.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
The guy is exactly the type David Hannum (not P.T. Barnum) was talking about when he said, "There's a sucker born every minute."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
And to think, this jackass was actually in marketing.
You can't prove it wasn't evil spirits.
For a small donation, I'll make the spirit of blind gullibility depart the victim permanently. Cost of 2x4: $10,000.
Anyone who sells these kind of "powers" for money should have to undergo one simple scientific test to demonstrate they can actually provide the service they claim to. That should see numbers drop by 100%. I wonder how many would even turn up to try and make their case? Those that don't are just admitting it's all bullshit.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum