Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 10:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ignore Your Health And Have Another Baby For Jesus!
Ignore Your Health And Have Another Baby For Jesus!
http://aboverubies.org/index.php/blog/en...-blessings

The link is to a post by a woman named Nancy Campbell. She is responding to a letter sent by a woman who basically says that mothers should use their free will  to decide how many children they should have. 

Nancy Campbell is having none of this. 

Quote:I will admit that these words sound logical and wise. But dear ladies, this is how the enemy tempts us. He does not tempt you with that which is blatantly evil for he knows you would take no notice. Instead, he tempts us with that which sounds wise and good. This was his first temptation to Eve in the Garden of Eden? How could the enemy tempt someone who personally walked and talked with God each day? He did it by sounding "good," "wise," and "pleasant" (Genesis 3:6). The above words sound so good and pleasant to our ears because they cater to how we feel. What we think is best. What fits in with our lifestyle. What fits our plans. This is humanism.

We don't know what is best for us. Only God who created us knows what is best. It is only right that we listen to Him. Job said, "For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment" (Job 9:32). Who are we to argue with God? He is the Creator, we are the created. He is the Planner; we are the planned. He is the Savior and Deliverer; we are the saved. He is Infinite; we are infinite. Isaiah 29:16 says: "Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed It He had no understanding?"

And where in Scripture do we read that we are to listen to the dictates of the body? God does not speak to us through the dictates of our body, but through His eternal word. There are those who listen to their bodies and commit fornication! Of course I know that our bodies get tired. Motherhood is a powerful and all-engaging career. But anyone who is doing a great job gets tired. That's why God gives us the night to sleep and refresh our bodies (Psalm 127:2).

And dear ladies, God created our bodies for the purpose of childbearing. Childbearing does not wear out your body, it preserves your body. 1 Timothy 2:15 (NASB) says:"Women will be PRESERVED through the bearing of children." For scientific proof, go to

The link to the 'scientific proof' doesn't work. 

The advice is not only idiotic but dangerous. Should a woman who is suffering from a physical health condition ignore her doctor's advice and her body's limitation so she can have another arrow for their god? Apparently, Campbell believes so.

I guess those women who died giving birth were just  figments of our ancestors' imagination because according to Campbell childbearing will preserve the woman's body.  Why? Because the bible said so! 
RE: Ignore Your Health And Have Another Baby For Jesus!
Quote:We don't know what is best for us.

translation: I don't want to grow up and think for myself
Quote:Lass sie nur tot tragen, sie sind darum da.

"Let them die at child birth, that's their purpose." Copyright Martin Luther. Don't ask where she got it from.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
[Image: church_lady_could_it_be_satan-1.jpg]

Douchebag.
Totally sickening.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
A recruiter is never going to tell someone to stop producing bodies for the war effort.  Unsurprising.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 9, 2015 at 5:07 pm)Rhythm Wrote: A recruiter is never going to tell someone to stop producing bodies for the war effort.  Unsurprising.

That's why Hitler's big thing was motherhood.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
So stopping what exhausts and physically harms you is the work of the Devil.
That is one helluva army he's building up for himself down there...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Quote:I will admit that these words sound logical and wise. But dear ladies, this is how the enemy tempts us.

that's right kiddies: logic is satan.

it's baffling how fiercely one can fight against reason, to the point of literally demonizing it....I can't decide if this is hilarious or just tragic Undecided
(June 9, 2015 at 5:18 pm)Neimenovic Wrote:
Quote:I will admit that these words sound logical and wise. But dear ladies, this is how the enemy tempts us.

that's right kiddies: logic is satan.

it's baffling how fiercely one can fight against reason, to the point of literally demonizing it....I can't decide if this is hilarious or just tragic Undecided

Please allow me help you with that.  It is tragic.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To Atheists: Who, in your opinion, was Jesus Christ? JJoseph 50 1933 January 9, 2024 at 4:28 am
Last Post: no one
  Did Jesus ever have a perm? Cod 32 4417 April 3, 2019 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Why don't we have people named Jesus? Alexmahone 28 5454 April 5, 2018 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Christians: Does Your God Have Testicles and Ovaries? chimp3 97 18578 April 1, 2018 at 1:37 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. vorlon13 14 3087 August 1, 2017 at 2:54 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Praise GOD !!!! A Jesus your Vorlon would worship !!!!!! vorlon13 7 1341 April 22, 2017 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Christians, what is it like to have a personal relationship with Jesus? GrandizerII 95 9126 July 16, 2016 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christians, would you have saved Jesus, if you had he chance? Simon Moon 294 34456 July 2, 2016 at 11:23 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Another "I saw Jesus" claim Foxaèr 94 16951 May 23, 2015 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Wake up jesus didn't die for your sins dyresand 54 10352 April 19, 2015 at 1:01 am
Last Post: dyresand