Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't keep this up anymore <3
I can't keep this up anymore <3
Sup bitches?

So yeah, as much fun as I've been having reading through all the lovely hate mail I've been getting in PM's and in my own personal e-mail account, real brainy of me to make that public on here I know I think it's probably time I came clean since while I find it all funny as hell I think quite a lot of people here have taken me seriously. 

I mean that was the idea, but I didn't realize it would be taken AS seriously as it has been the more I've posted. All I did was read Suscipe Domine for five minutes, pick out a few things the ancient dinosaurs hated and I set myself up here. Copypasta and random spews of hate apparently makes for a fantastic impression of a religious fundamentalist. I've been dropping some hints the whole time, my custom user title actually said "Troll Queen Atheist" in Latin and my signature picture had changed several times over the weekend. Sure I had Pius on the coin a few times but if anyone had been watching you might have seen it be swapped a few times between ones featuring Richard Dawkins, the guy who plays Sheldon in the big bang theory and a few other things. Seriously, earlier today I kept the body and hat but replaced Pius' face with Nikki Minaj encircled by the worlds "he loves dis fat ass" and nobody noticed!

I'm Katie, and I'm a 25 year old Atheist who was really, really reeeeaaaaly bored while housesitting with a bunch of friends this weekend. I don't hate the gays, would be some serious fucking self loathing there if that was the case, and there's been about six of us pissing ourselves laughing at some of the responses I've gotten.

Why did I decide to pretend to be white taliban? You had so many threads on catholicism when I was lurking after seeing how AF suddenly became the target of the ninth crusade it seemed a funny persona to pretend to be an even more batshit crazy one. It's gone a bit further and I also joined a couple of SSPX and Sedevacantist forums too just to see if I trick them into thinking I was one of their own. The responses there have been less amusing and far more smug but surprisingly none have detected there is a wolf amongst them Cool

Seriously guys, the tiny online trad subculture are psychos of which the most vocal are often of them are angry divorced elderly men and teenage boys but despite that 99% of Catholics you meet are actually pretty chill, normal well adjusted people. Most of them actually think when it comes to sexuality or marriage Randy and well...my double ego here Tongue ...would be talking our of their arse and when you look at the gallup polls they're well ahead of all other religions numbers wise when it comes to voting for gay marriage, womens rights and the stuff that matters.

So yeah, totally get if you want to ban me but this has been awesome fun either way, kept everyone here laughing for days. Stay awesome guys

Katie <3
RE: I can't keep this up anymore <3
Meh. I'd probably kill myself if my life was so uneventful that I thought something like that was a fun idea.

But yeah, you laid it on really thick. You were clearly a Poe, but I actually thought you were one of our long-time members in disguise.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Why bother? Unless you really dig getting Randy to agree with you?
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
I am a long time member, I've just never shared my name or picture before Wink

But yeah, I was a bit surprised by that too Jenny A, think I actually called Catholic_Lady and Randy heretics in my opening thread but yet Randy and I didn't disagree all that much. As for why? Was a dare and compared to some of the others this was pretty easy and not the worst thing I could have been asked to do.
You had to be a Poe. My faith in humanity is slightly restored.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 28, 2015 at 8:59 pm)PiousPaladin Wrote: I am a long time member, I've just never shared my name or picture before Wink

But yeah, I was a bit surprised by that too Jenny A, think I actually called Catholic_Lady and Randy heretics in my opening thread but yet Randy and I didn't disagree all that much. As for why? Was a dare and compared to some of the others this was pretty easy and not the worst thing I could have been asked to do.

Most of the 'sincerely' religious folks we get witnessing to us here are apostates or heretics or both.   Ir is sad just how terrible religious instruction has become over the years, even basic, simple 'Religion 101' stuff seems to totally mystify most all the christers these days.

I'm not kidding when I (frequently) express my wish to strap a believer to a polygraph and find out if there is any such thing as a sincerely held religious belief.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 28, 2015 at 8:59 pm)PiousPaladin Wrote: I am a long time member, I've just never shared my name or picture before Wink

Thank the flying spaghetti monster. You were scary with your desire to have random people shot. LOL

I can't believe that Randy went along with you and even said he understood why someone would want to burn heretics.
I'm glad.  One asshole like Randy is enough.
Well done, I can't believe I started arguing about the consecration of the immaculate heart of mary against an atheist. You're a sneaky, clever one.

[Image: fa3e19ffd513583d5f7ae60382262d9a0505d725...5e057d.jpg]
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
Am I the only one who thinks what she did is ridiculously messed up?

I, for one, have a revulsion toward dishonesty, and I think the OP should fuck right off.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nobody wants to work anymore Foxaèr 92 6296 October 29, 2021 at 11:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Help keep the forum up and running. arewethereyet 3 608 December 31, 2020 at 8:16 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why do I keep having this same dream or at least a variation of it GODZILLA 13 1679 February 18, 2019 at 2:29 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer? Why Would I Keep My Enemies Close? Rhondazvous 26 3464 January 8, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  OMG, I keep getting mistaken for a woman. Brian37 20 5264 January 5, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Can Two People Keep a Secret? Rhondazvous 41 4226 October 21, 2017 at 9:15 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Moral of the story, keep it on a line. brewer 11 1964 June 29, 2017 at 5:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Why do I keep having an intense craving for orange juice? Edwardo Piet 25 27323 February 9, 2017 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Shocked Keep calm and... LastPoet 231 26428 August 15, 2016 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Why I keep debating.......... Brian37 10 1620 January 20, 2016 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Brian37