Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
By the way, the number 6
By the way, the number 6
Some idiot, the name shall not be mentioned, claimed that I must be a satanist because of the number six as my avatar.

If anyone must know, the number six has special meaning to me because it is actually the number of man.  

Man, as in humanity.

In religion, seven is considered a holy number.  It is considered the number related to Jesus.

In religion, man (number six) is only whole with Jesus in his life, which makes seven.

Therefore, I would rather be the six without Jesus.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: By the way, the number 6
(July 8, 2015 at 1:42 am)Kitan Wrote: If anyone must know, the number six has special meaning to me because it is actually the number of man.  

This is just as meaningless, incoherent, and trivial as any claim to god. Number of man? Get fucked.
(July 8, 2015 at 1:48 am)Cato Wrote: This is just as meaningless, incoherent, and trivial as any claim to god. Number of man? Get fucked.

Oh, shush!

It has as much meaning as anything in this world does.

I am not stating that it has any relevant meaning, by any chance that you might have misinterpreted my thread.

What I am stating is that there are always intrinsic meanings in anything.  We can call them fiction, but the meaning is still there.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Six, in Latin is sex.

So tell him to go fuck himself.
Six is really great, certainly in the top ten of my favourite digits Big Grin

The last digit of 6^n for n=1,2,3.. will always be 6! Thankfully. I don't know where we'd be otherwise.

6, along with 9, is one of the more readily misunderstood numbers. They frequently get mistaken for each other in seedy bars.

I'd be happy to be called a Satanist, in as far as I would have done the same thing Satan did in his position: told God to stick it up his holy arse.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Not that I have anything against satanists, they're a cool bunch, but my goat is also not a satanic goat, it's a slipknot goat c:
I bet you got 6 of 'em, ay?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I bet you get your kix on Route 66, hey?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Actually that's really the name of the car club I joined 2 weeks ago!
I bet you're at least 6.66% psychic.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
By the way, the number 6
6 also refers to the position behind you. It's like "I got your 6".

In your case 6 is the location of the orifice that you like to be penetrated.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The right way to be and the wrong way to be Ahriman 57 4707 April 29, 2022 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1171 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Cold - either way. onlinebiker 12 630 January 23, 2021 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The proper way to breastfeed in public Foxaèr 21 1810 April 21, 2019 at 7:29 am
  On my way now... Brian37 53 2953 March 30, 2019 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Surreal day on the job...more of the same on the way. arewethereyet 75 5234 March 7, 2019 at 1:50 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  I remember way back when..... Brian37 23 2065 January 9, 2019 at 8:40 am
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1160 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  a New Way to Deal with an Old Problem Rhondazvous 9 1342 June 13, 2018 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the Last 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? vorlon13 30 6659 August 21, 2017 at 11:37 am
Last Post: mlmooney89