Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boxing Match Between Jesus and the Devil
Boxing Match Between Jesus and the Devil
The whole town bet on the devil to win because they knew how crafty he is. Even the preacher bet on the devil.

But when the fight started, the first punch Jesus threw, the devil hit the mat. He was out for the count.

The whole town was stunned.
Town: How could you? We all bet on you. How could you just take a dive like that?
Devil: I know all y’all bet on me. That’s why I bet on Jesus, and now I’m taking all your money.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: Boxing Match Between Jesus and the Devil
The OP title reminds me of Israel.  The character, not the place.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
South Park episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lidA3rjSdkQ
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
"Saw Cinderella in a party dress,
but she was looking for a nightgown.
I saw the devil wrapping up his hands:
he's getting ready for the showdown."

- The Killers, A Dustland Fairytale
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
Jesus on South Park has an adorable little treasure trail . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

My favorite Jesus gag on South Park is how he is such a marginal figure and so easily ignored by his own believers that he is relegated to the no man's land of public access TV.
Most christers in the US these days would be much more comfortable with a Jesus that followed them.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

http://youtu.be/NHKjq_btiL4
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(July 15, 2015 at 2:34 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: South Park episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lidA3rjSdkQ

I don't watch TV (that is a TV program, isn't it?) so I wouldn't know.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
No problem and not saying that you got your idea from it, your scenario was so similar that I just posted the SP version.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Debated between putting this under Humor Minimalist 4 1652 September 8, 2013 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: CleanShavenJesus
  Hilarious Family Super Devil clip!... dave4shmups 1 1665 October 11, 2010 at 9:50 am
Last Post: IceSage